Recruiting Recruits discuss UF, Mia, and FSU

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What is the biggest perk and drawback of Florida?
Recruit A

“With Florida, I’m really going off the media mostly, but it seems like it’s easy to get caught up or kicked out of school there. It seems like you could get in trouble messing with females there. The great thing is the tradition and that program. That is a place with great history.”

Recruit B

“At Florida, the best thing is the campus. I like that campus. The worst thing is, they still aren’t going to win a national championship anytime soon.”

Recruit C

“I like the girls at Florida. I would say that FSU has the best girls, but Florida has good girls and the best tradition. The Swamp is really cool. The worst thing is that everything is so old. All the facilities look really old. The campus is nice and all, but it’s getting dated.”

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So, one has no idea other than what someone else tells him and he's afraid he can't rape and pillage without consequences. Sounds like a Nole to me. :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So, one has no idea other than what someone else tells him and he's afraid he can't rape and pillage without consequences. Sounds like a Nole to me. :lol:

Gives an in depth look into a top recruits brain. Scary. Lol

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had that exact same thought.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm: ..to the entire thing.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I've said it for years, these kids are stupid. They don't pick schools based on serious reasons.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Many of the folks on this site talk about how important our academics are to recruiting and these guys are concerned about getting away with domestic violence.
Who looks ridiculous now?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Another article about the same thing

Florida recruits anonymously dish on Gators

When free to speak their minds, what do the top prospects in Florida think of the Gators and how they compare to in-state rivals Florida State and Miami?

Rivals recently gave four Sunshine State recruits the opportunity to anonymously comparethe state’s Big 3 on a number of topics including current standing, staff and facilities. All four prospects are ranked at least four stars by Rivals and have at least 10 offers from Power 5 schools. They are only identified as Recruit A, B, C and D.

Noteworthy responses:

• Recruit C sees Florida as being on the most solid footing of the Big 3 right now, and called the UF staff the most genuine of the three.
  • Recruits A, B and C named Florida assistants Kerry Dixon, Randy Shannon and Doug Nussmeier as their top in-state recruiters.
  • Recruits A and D said UF staff is most “phony” of the three.
  • Recruits B and C would pick Florida if they only had in-state options.
It’s interesting that Recruit A likes Dixon, but finds the staff to be phony overall. Recruit C sounds like he could be a Gators commit, only speaking negative of Florida when asked to name a drawback.

The only instance all four talked about Florida in the same response was when they were asked to give a positive and negative about UF:

What is the biggest perk and drawback of Florida?

Recruit A

“With Florida, I’m really going off the media mostly, but it seems like it’s easy to get caught up or kicked out of school there. It seems like you could get in trouble messing with females there. The great thing is the tradition and that program. That is a place with great history.”

Recruit B

“At Florida, the best thing is the campus. I like that campus. The worst thing is, they still aren’t going to win a national championship anytime soon.”

Recruit C

“I like the girls at Florida. I would say that FSU has the best girls, but Florida has good girls and the best tradition. The Swamp is really cool. The worst thing is that everything is so old. All the facilities look really old. The campus is nice and all, but it’s getting dated.”

Recruit D

“Best thing, I’d have to say, is probably the college town. The worst thing would have to be the weather.”

Full responses to all questions can be viewed here.

"The worst thing would have to be the weather.” From a kid who lives in Florida, and is talking about the big three in Florida.
:what:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I thought the same thing when I read this. I was thinking... good we don't want you either if you are afraid of getting kicked out for messing with females. Scary stuff

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thread title should be changed to "Recruits dis UF"

Or recruits confirm that they don't care about anything other than where they can have the best time without ramifications and all other selfish desires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator