Remember Nick Evers? On the move again

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No I don't remember him at all. Says he was a 4 or 5 star QB. Goes to show you that recruiting rankings aren't the end all be all. Players have to produce and be coached up too
Are you telling me that just because they have a high ranking it doesn’t mean that they’re going to be great? They have to actually play? And be coached?

Interesting!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you telling me that just because they have a high ranking it doesn’t mean that they’re going to be great? They have to actually play? And be coached?

Interesting!
These are big shocks for JBoss.

No having him try to do the math on how many 3 stars fail? He doesnt even have enough fingers and toes for the job.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. Could’ve been that. Of course, also could’ve been Fergie, T-Pain, All-American Rejects or even Amy Winehouse. All very much connected to UF’s success from 2006 to 2009. In fact, one has to wonder if it was the Will Muschamp hire that sent Amy into that last 3-4 month bender. Saw one spring game and was like “nooooope”.
It's a shame she took it so hard, with rehab off the table and everything

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
No I don't remember him at all. Says he was a 4 or 5 star QB. Goes to show you that recruiting rankings aren't the end all be all. Players have to produce and be coached up too
Rankings for *a* player tell you he’s 60% or 25% or 20% likely to wind up good enough for the nfl draft.

Rankings for a school over several years aggregate to tell you their pool of talent is at an elite level - or not.

Difinitive? No. Extremely important? Yes, because those numbers add up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rankings for *a* player tell you he’s 60% or 25% or 20% likely to wind up good enough for the nfl draft.

Rankings for a school over several years aggregate to tell you their pool of talent is at an elite level - or not.

Difinitive? No. Extremely important? Yes, because those numbers add up.
Youre wasting your time with that moron.

The "9" in Jboss is his IQ.

But 3* arent 30% likely. Top 50 players are about 30% likely to get drafted. Three stars are less than 1%. But there are of course a lot more of them.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I would have committed to his mom
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads