REPORT: A new hire has already been made

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
And that they are coaching "in an important bowl game".

I speculate it's someone on bamas staff. Lupoi or Napier or Locksley are the three I'm hoping. These guys would double our recruiting production from 1% of getting the guys we want to 2%.

Progress!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So it could be on either side of the ball?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And that they are coaching "in an important bowl game".

I speculate it's someone on bamas staff. Lupoi or Napier or Locksley are the three I'm hoping. These guys would double our recruiting production from 1% of getting the guys we want to 2%.

Progress!
I'd be happy with all three. Or any of the three.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Shannon is your next DC...after being the only chick left at closing time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Allow me to speculate on top of speculation re Lupoi, who is called Alabama's most important recruiter. Could this be the guy who is preventing Mac from committing to Shannon?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I also heard recently that there is also going to be another coaching change immediately after the bowl game. Sadly the name was not Butters or NussNuts, but another offensive coach. That should be the only clue you need. Replacement is on staff already but way in background as to not overstep the current coach!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Allow me to speculate on top of speculation re Lupoi, who is called Alabama's most important recruiter. Could this be the guy who is preventing Mac from committing to Shannon?
I'm not sure I'd be happy with a guy calling plays who has no experience at this point.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure I'd be happy with a guy calling plays who has no experience at this point.

What else would we have to entice the guy? I'm not tracking this whole scenario to be honest.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I also heard recently that there is also going to be another coaching change immediately after the bowl game. Sadly the name was not Butters or NussNuts, but another offensive coach. That should be the only clue you need. Replacement is on staff already but way in background as to not overstep the current coach!

Fwiw, I was listening to the de la torrey/spivey podcast at the gym, and they hinted (rather bluntly) that Nord is toast.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What else would we have to entice the guy? I'm not tracking this whole scenario to be honest.
Money? AHC? Co-DC? Something like that? Not working for the world's biggest little a**h***? I don't know.

I'm just not sure we should be the training wheels for a coordinator again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fwiw, I was listening to the de la torrey/spivey podcast at the gym, and they hinted (rather bluntly) that Nord is toast.
Yeah and Summers too. If these guys are allowed to say it without being censored, I'd have to think it's done. That's not enough but I guess it's a start.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously doubt a hire has been made. I don't expect it until after signing day. This smells like when we hired oregons receivers coach. Even we have made a good addition to the staff(gray), we didn't announce it until after signing day. I'm calling bs on this one.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

That would be great.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously doubt a hire has been made. I don't expect it until after signing day. This smells like when we hired oregons receivers coach. Even we have made a good addition to the staff(gray), we didn't announce it until after signing day..
Yes, bc God forbid if we actually add a competent recruiter that we actually show him off to the recruits and allow him to try to fix this clvsterfvkk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator