Report - Flynn to plead guilty to lying to FBI

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GatorAlways, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Blacklabgator

Blacklabgator Lurking Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $88
    Ratings:
    +1,383 / -53
    Did he break a law when speaking with the Russians ?

2. SC Gator

SC Gator Sorta Kinda
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $275
    Ratings:
    +768 / -11

If he talked about switching or easing sanctions imposed by the president of the United States before he was an official of the US, then i think so, but that brings up the question, why lie about a meeting that did not break the law?

3. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Exactly, so we will see.

4. SC Gator

SC Gator Sorta Kinda
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $275
    Ratings:
    +768 / -11

And Trumps lawyer claimed he wrote the tweet. Who believes that? Trump such a wuss, he can’t even take credit for what he says. What a fake.

5. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +4,235 / -66
    Your client shall turn over to this Office, or other law enforcement authorities, or direct such law enforcement authorities to, any and all evidence of crimes about which your client is aware; all contraband and proceeds of such crimes; and all assets traceable to the proceeds of such crimes.
    --------------------------------

Sometimes I wonder if Mueller might actually nail some Democrat related people reading that because Flynn's former position would probably make him aware of a lot of crooked stuff. It is a little strange the lefty media put out some articles in the last week or so questioning Mueller's actions in past investigations. Might not mean anything however.

6. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    Why is this a joke? The reporter messed up in his facts and was suspended the next day. What more do you want? The death penalty? I know on FOX, they constantly get their facts wrong.
    I was told repeatedly that lying about the BJ was a crime even thought the BJ was not a crime. Now you are saying it is ok for Republicans to lie to the FBI if there is not underlying crime. So you disagree with the impeachment? Or are you saying that if you have a D next to your name it is wrong, but if you have an R next to your name it is ok? Is that what you are saying?

7. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    These are the same people who say Clinton was a criminal because he lied about a BJ. But now that the person has an R next to his name, its all cool.

8. Zambo

Zambo Poo Flinger
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $409
    Ratings:
    +7,474 / -29
    It’s not a joke that they suspended him. The story was a joke.

9. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Bill Clinton lied in sworn testimony given in front of a Federal judge. If he believed that the questions were improper, he had his attorney there to object and the judge could have issued an instant ruling. Clinton decided to lie instead.

Why is it so hard for liberals to understand those simple facts?

10. SC Gator

SC Gator Sorta Kinda
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $275
    Ratings:
    +768 / -11

i agree. Bill deserved to be impeached (not removed from office) and disbarred. Both those things happened. He took advantage of a worker and it was gross. Most liberals agree. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

11. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +4,235 / -66
    If Mueller had any integrity at all he would yank Comey's immunity deal and arrest him for his felonious actions.

12. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    You'll have to forgive us conservatives...were not used to anyone agreeing that a Clinton has done wrong....I mean it only took 20 years, right?:lol:

13. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    BC made a denial multiple times to a direct allegation....Flynn on the other hand didn't recte WORD FOR WORD what he said in a phone call...he never lied about what the phone call was about or it was to......bit of a difference don't you think? You also understand that the prosecutor has a history of coercing testimony by threatening peoples family and finances and a lot of his cases have been overturned later down the road, right?
    http://www.scooterlibby.com/

14. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    But there was no underlying crime. So impeachment should not have happened. Isn't that what you are saying.

15. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $193
    Ratings:
    +4,258 / -190
    Lying about a consensual sex act or lying about Russian connections............I guess we know what is worse..........or used to. I hear we have the worst FBI now.............they suck.............

16. itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $238
    Ratings:
    +6,446 / -36
    I’m guessing you’re completely ignorant of the fact that the “Russian connection” thing has been totally eliminated since the contact was shown to be after the election & as part of the normal transition process that every incoming administration goes through.

But hey, it’s all you’ve got.

17. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11

18. itsgr82bag8r

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $238
    Ratings:
    +6,446 / -36
  19. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    It's ok. They will defend anything. As long as its their side. I guess if a Republican murders someone, that's ok too. As long as he murders a liberal.

20. itsgr82bag8r

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $238
    Ratings:
    +6,446 / -36
    I find it interesting that a black man, who recently felt motivated to speak on behalf of the “black community” regarding equal treatment under the law, is invalid comprehending the exact same desire by conservatives, both black & white.

This is why the left looks so ignorant & arrogant to the majority of Americans.