Rex Ryan's Magic Touch with Quarterbacks

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, he's got it. Ryan has that special genius for choosing quarterbacks and tutoring this proteges to fame and glory. Every quarterback he's touches turns to gold from Mark Sanchez to Geno Smith. Of course Gator fans remember how he took Tim Tebow under his wing and promised him the moon. No doubt about it the man has a track record of unquestioned success.

PS
There must be a grand sense of retribution for Gator fans watching Ryan and h is chosen quarterbacks implode before the whole world.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n91450 said:
Oh, he's got it. Ryan has that special genius for choosing quarterbacks and tutoring this proteges to fame and glory. Every quarterback he's touches turns to gold from Mark Sanchez to Geno Smith. Of course Gator fans remember how he took Tim Tebow under his wing and promised him the moon. No doubt about it the man has a track record of unquestioned success.
Gee its sounds like RR is coaching at UToothless.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'm missing the part where we think you are a part of this community. No one wants you here Alvin. If you had any dignity, you'd leave. You have no leg to stand on when talking to Gator fans, and you are only here to be a problem.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n91467 said:
I'm missing the part where we think you are a part of this community. No one wants you here Alvin. If you had any dignity, you'd leave. You have no leg to stand on when talking to Gator fans, and you are only here to be a problem.

:bwahaha:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n91467 said:
Correct, he uses the plunger that's jammed up his ass for extra support.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the most pathetic part of the story. I"m talking quarterbacks with a fan base that hasn't seen a decent quarterback since Tebow left for the NFL. Now they've got freshman Freon, an alleged lowlife with about as much talent as a Rex Ryan quarterback. Yo, Freon, the Great Tim Hope, get your rabies shot. There's a pack of DAWGS on your trail. :)

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Alvin York;n91488 said:
Here's the most pathetic part of the story. I"m talking quarterbacks with a fan base that hasn't seen a decent quarterback since Tebow left for the NFL. Now they've got freshman Freon, an alleged lowlife with about as much talent as a Rex Ryan quarterback. Yo, Freon, the Great Tim Hope, get your rabies shot. There's a pack of DAWGS on your trail. :)

bUTtchug hasn't seen a decent QB since Peyton Manning, and even he couldn't beat the Gators. UToothless is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of Florida.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The jets are not our concern right now (although I'm well aware you bring it up only to hit Tebow again).

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Alvin, what do you have to say about your coach kicking two field goals inside the Bama 10 yesterday and are their any theories on where his nuts may have gone? (Possibly given to lil Jon in exchange for pub?)

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n91493 said:
The jets are not our concern right now (although I'm well aware you bring it up only to hit Tebow again).

The thread was posted to sarcastically praise a publicity seeking, self centered, arrogant overrated head coach in the NFL. The only criticism I have for Tebow is choosing the Jets and casting his lot with that bi talent bum.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
No, this thread was created to desperately try and be a part of a community that does not want you. Get lost.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n91567 said:
The thread was posted to sarcastically praise a publicity seeking, self centered, arrogant overrated head coach in the NFL.

We all know Ryan sucks!

Which proves the point that many of us have that you post nothing but to inflame or as you put to sarcastically post to illicit attention. Very few of your posts and I mean minimal have little relevance other than talking crap. So don't be surprised that you get your balls busted all the time. And its actually fun becuase you are owned and destroyed while here. Your team, players, coaches, and yes the Elongated Forehead are owned here. So in advance thanks for being our whippin' boy around here. Yes we know UT is building it Brick by Brick. Problem is bUTtchugg U is so far beneath ground level you're building a basement. And for the record, yes we suck. But not to the level of suckage as UToothless. So go and prepare your next "dig" or use a retreaded "jort" comment. Same rinse and repeat for you. Its the UT way.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n91602 said:
We all know Ryan sucks!

Which proves the point that many of us have that you post nothing but to inflame or as you put to sarcastically post to illicit attention. Very few of your posts and I mean minimal have little relevance other than talking crap. So don't be surprised that you get your balls busted all the time. And its actually fun becuase you are owned and destroyed while here. Your team, players, coaches, and yes the Elongated Forehead are owned here. So in advance thanks for being our whippin' boy around here. Yes we know UT is building it Brick by Brick. Problem is bUTtchugg U is so far beneath ground level you're building a basement. And for the record, yes we suck. But not to the level of suckage as UToothless. So go and prepare your next "dig" or use a retreaded "jort" comment. Same rinse and repeat for you. Its the UT way.

For somebody that's "owned" you spend an inordinate amount of time and effort trying to keep up with me. lol

Now go home and get your rabies shot. Thee are mad dogs out there and you've got a bullseye on your fat buttocks.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Is there any truth to the rumor that the fans were yelling TEEEEEEBOOOOOOW, TEEEEEEBOOOOOOOW?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n91679 said:
For somebody that's "owned" you spend an inordinate amount of time and effort trying to keep up with me. lol

Now go home and get your rabies shot. Thee are mad dogs out there and you've got a bullseye on your fat buttocks.

Like SNL, "Dork you ignorant slUT! I have told you as long as you, a rival are on this Gator Board, we're gonna be on you like stink on :kiffin: bustin' your balz.

I'll get a rabies shot just a soon as you get rid of your plunger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator