Richt FIRED, Kirby Smart to be next UGA coach- College Football New Coaches Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Jesus.....If Nuss leaves for VA, that'll make like our 4,000th OC in the last 5 years.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss has called some good games. When he has a QB, he knows how to use him. Look at the old piss game. I think Nuss should stay.

I agree. Add to that, we're apparently pretty close to putting together a very impressive QB class, and continuity on a coaching staff is always a good thing.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Agreed. We need as many assistant coaches to hand around to build some continuity.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I heard that he wanted to show Richt how easy it would be to win a NC with that talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Miami job is Richt's to turn down... i hope he goes, he might not be that great, but he'd complete jimbob's balding process in record time. :lol2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't need your green vampire tongue lashing, I've already had an Ox tongue lashing, thank you very much.
:wobble:
Sorry, I shouldnt have said it so loudly....I didnt known the boss was listenin. He usually pretends to ignore this place.

Also my avatar is my son's favorite, Beast Boy from the new Teen Titans, not a vampire. Fwiw

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well they play four cupcakes (never a decent OOC game) and Kintucky every year. Throw in the dumpter fires at Barn and Arky and Mullett has 7 wins before the season starts. Being 1-4 in games that arent a given before the season or jist one step abobe a dumpster fire isnt so good, especially given that he had a Heisman finalist QB returning.

Schiano? Which job? Its hard to keep up with all the threads merged..... forget I said that.

Schiano? Dunno.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Mark_Schlabach: Can confirm @AJC report that Kirby Smart will be named #UGA coach, barring a last-minute development. Has not signed memo of understanding

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chimp is probably interviewing at Coffeyville.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So muschamp to south Carolina and his protege to Georgia. Wow, the east keeps getting easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.