Richt FIRED, Kirby Smart to be next UGA coach- College Football New Coaches Thread

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So maybe Kirby Smart will have been distracted all week and he won't have a defensive game plan for Saturday!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well considering the LSU job wasn't open and they weren't interviewing anyone........no.
Well considering everyone and their brother had Les fired and the choice was Jimbo to take over, I'd say my comment was a lot more accurate than you believe. The speculation alone was hope for Gator Nation that FSU and Jimbo would be distracted.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well considering the LSU job wasn't open and they weren't interviewing anyone........no.
ESPN reported today that there were talks between LSU and Jimbos representatives. Who knkws what that menas but it no doubt wasnt as involved as a true interview.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know, if we beat Bama (yea right) then it's pretty much a guarantee that the SEC won't be in the playoff :ugh:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, I really dont know anything about Kirby Smart... why is he such a bad hire?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
You know, if we beat Bama (yea right) then it's pretty much a guarantee that the SEC won't be in the playoff :ugh:
I'm perfectly ok with this. I'd rather us get a big win instead of listening to Bammers gloat about another national title, or watch them shyt the bed against Oklahoma again.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Doesnt bother me one bit. I have a hard time pulling for other SEC teams. I could do it for Spurrier at USC... but that was about it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doesnt bother me one bit. I have a hard time pulling for other SEC teams. I could do it for Spurrier at USC... but that was about it.

I don't, except Tennessee, I never pull for them in bowl games, and Georgia for most match ups, unless it's against say Ohio State, then I'd pull for Georgia in that particular matchup.
Ox is gonna love this comment :lol:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I don't, except Tennessee, I never pull for them in bowl games, and Georgia for most match ups, unless it's against say Ohio State, then I'd pull for Georgia in that particular matchup.
I wouldn't pull for Georgia against ISIS.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I see your point... it definitely depends on the opponent. Mainly Ohio State. And that has nothing to do with Urban Meyer. It is 100% because of their complete douche bag fans that were in Glendale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb