RIP “Sundown” / Trivette

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Damn…

Clarence Gilyard Jr., Known For ‘Top Gun,’ ‘Die Hard,’ ‘Matlock,’ ‘Walker, Texas Ranger,’ Dead At 66 | The Daily Wire

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He was great in Die Hard. And probably one of the only bad guys to survive - unless Argyle killed him with the right cross.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
He was great in Die Hard. And probably one of the only bad guys to survive - unless Argyle killed him with the right cross.

lol... I overheard a conversation a couple of years ago on the airport tram between two black guys joking about the fact that most black guys die in the movies, except Ice Cube in 'Anaconda'. And now maybe we can add Clarence in 'Die Hard' to the list

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
lol... I overheard a conversation a couple of years ago on the airport tram between two black guys joking about the fact that most black guys die in the movies, except Ice Cube in 'Anaconda'. And now maybe we can add Clarence in 'Die Hard' to the list
I was watching "Jason Bourne" again the other night and waiting for a scene near the end. I originally saw it in the theater with Son #1. At that time, upon exiting the theater, Son #1 said to me, "Did you notice that the only person that Bourne killed with a gun in the entire movie was the only black guy in the movie?" (and yes, I noticed it too).

FWIW, on the Anaconda note, Son #2 and I absolutely love every scene and line uttered by Jon Voight in the movie

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
anacondac-movie-jon-voight-wink.gif
I was watching "Jason Bourne" again the other night and waiting for a scene near the end. I originally saw it in the theater with Son #1. At that time, upon exiting the theater, Son #1 said to me, "Did you notice that the only person that Bourne killed with a gun in the entire movie was the only black guy in the movie?" (and yes, I noticed it too).

FWIW, on the Anaconda note, Son #2 and I absolutely love every scene and line uttered by Jon Voight in the movie

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
He had a cameo in Karate Kid 2.

"Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the house, not a creature was staring, except, the four a$$holes coming in the rear in 2x2 cover formation"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator