Robinson and Taylor

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Imo theses are the 2 offensive playmakers (if they got some touches) we have that most other SEC teams would like to have and they got a total of about 6 touches today I think. That tells you all you need to know about Muschamp. I am not sure if its trying to reward seniority or blocking or whatever it is but its crazy what is going on. I do admit Driskel could be the bigger issue when it came to Robinson today but that is still on Muschamp. Why do I get the feeling things would be a little different if Roper had full control looking at Duke last season.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair... In order for Robinson to get touches we need a QB that can throw the ball accurately and with Driskel's inability to throw downfield defenses press the WR and stack the box daring him to beat them with the long ball. It's a good bet for the D because he can't hit thay pass. Treon needs a shot

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This looks a lot like the last three years - run the clock when we get behind and hope we can score on defense.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Again Matt Jones is the better suited back in this game. Now when we play UT Taylor may end up the better choice because shifty guys have always killed the vols. Your obsession is ridiculous.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle is related to muschamp somehow

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n56939 said:
Imo theses are the 2 offensive playmakers (if they got some touches) we have that most other SEC teams would like to have and they got a total of about 6 touches today I think. That tells you all you need to know about Muschamp. I am not sure if its trying to reward seniority or blocking or whatever it is but its crazy what is going on. I do admit Driskel could be the bigger issue when it came to Robinson today but that is still on Muschamp. Why do I get the feeling things would be a little different if Roper had full control looking at Duke last season.

I get the frustration - really do; however, Bama was intent on taking Robinson out of the game. They had tight coverage on him most of the game. The other WR's needed to step up, which they failed to do. They were open on some key plays and dropped perfectly thrown balls or let the ball hit them in the face mask, without even knowing it was there. Add Driskel's crappy play and it is much more than Robinson and Taylor not getting the ball. It didn't matter which back we had in, because Bama stacked the line and you aren't going to run on that front, when they sell out to stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb