Robinson re-tweet

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't use the stuff myself but people are claiming that Robinson re-tweeted a picture of Treon and Grier with the caption "retweet if you want to see a new face at qb"

He shouldn't have done it and deleted it later they said but I get the feeling that Muschamp is about to really alienate most of the team if he doesn't make a change at QB soon.

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
EMMITT SMITH also tweeted that a change at qb needed to be made!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this isn't true. Jeff is the guy that threw all those passes to D.Rob allowing him to break a single game receiving record last week. How quickly the young forget...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not surprised. He lost the locker room in 2012 and in 2013. I also saw where guys were saying that some of their teammates looked like they quit yesterday when they got down...in the 3rd game of the year. It's become an annual thing under this regime. He cannot manage a major football program.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n57772 said:
I'm not surprised. He lost the locker room in 2012 and in 2013. I also saw where guys were saying that some of their teammates looked like they quit yesterday when they got down...in the 3rd game of the year. It's become an annual thing under this regime. He cannot manage a major football program.

Yep they are very fragile right now probably and when they get preached to about not making mistakes all the time or you won't be starting and all the rest and then see a QB seemingly never having any consequences for his poor play it would create some friction I would think. They also see everything the fans and media are saying out in social media about the QB situation.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
DRob should NOT do that. I heard it was deleted but the damage is done. It is a selfish act. Muschamp is close to losing this team. I firmly believe he lost it last year and should have been fired for that alone. He's a terrible leader of men and should be locked out of the athletic facilities. I'm at the point now that Foley should be thrown out with the bath water or forced to retire. He's done a tremendous job here and is a Gator legend. But it may be some time for new blood all around. JMHO only.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I they lose to the inbreds in Knoxville I see this team really falling apart. This already reveals an issue in the locker room.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gator Fever said:
MJMGator;n57772 said:

Yep they are very fragile right now probably and when they get preached to about not making mistakes all the time or you won't be starting and all the rest and then see a QB seemingly never having any consequences for his poor play it would create some friction I would think. They also see everything the fans and media are saying out in social media about the QB situation.
Yet rcvrs drop balls, rbs fumble, linemen miss blocks, dbs get burned, safeties can't tackle. If that were true the whole team would be benched.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n57784 said:
I they lose to the inbreds in Knoxville I see this team really falling apart. This already reveals an issue in the locker room.
This team already has

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Folks shouldn't be shut down for speaking truth. I agree with D Rob. We need a change at QB. There is nothing more terrifying than the prospect of having to watch Ol #6 driskel up another season of Gator football.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This one replaced the deleted one supposedly.

@honeythunder11: I believe in each and every last one of our QB's ! #BeatTennessee #SECNATION

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
MJMGator;n57772 said:

Or maybe just the coach?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
t-gator said:
maheo30;n57784 said:
This team already has
That is my thought to but I'm trying to be positive. lol.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n57768 said:
I hope this isn't true. Jeff is the guy that threw all those passes to D.Rob allowing him to break a single game receiving record last week. How quickly the young forget...

Jeff is a hopeless pile of shiiit at QB. You and Mushchimp are the only ones who aren't aware of it.

Drob changing his tweet doesn't change anything.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Players know who leaders are and they obviously don't see the leadership needed in JD. Dawgchamp lost the team and locker room last year, he's already losing them after 1 loss. IF they don't beat TN they might be lucky to win one more game this year, Eastern Kentucky, and that's not a gimme after last year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n57806 said:
Jeff is a hopeless pile of shiiit at QB. You and Mushchimp are the only ones who aren't aware of it.

Jeff is definitely a terrible qb but calling a 21 year old kid a peice of **** is classless. My wolf pack has no room for that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n57806 said:
Jeff is hopeless at QB. You and Mushchimp are the only ones who aren't aware of it.

Its Muschamp leaving him in there. I wouldn't talk about Driskel like you would a coach. He is not ultimately responsible for what is going on.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gator Fever said:
MJMGator;n57772 said:

We can dream

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n57768 said:

Really?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law98gator said:
NavetG8r;n57768 said:

Drob changing his tweet doesn't change anything.
Me. I'm not totally on the JD is a pile off dodo bandwagon yet. I have no problem starting Treon to see if I'm wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb