Robinson: Stuck in Admissions

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I am just guessing that Mac's arm twisting resulted in the Admissions Office
placing certain requirements on Robinson before gaining final admission to UF.
Certainly Mac relayed these requirements to Robinson. It's up to him to make sure
that meets these requirements. Hopefully, he has.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am just guessing that Mac's arm twisting resulted in the Admissions Office
placing certain requirements on Robinson before gaining final admission to UF.
Certainly Mac relayed these requirements to Robinson. It's up to him to make sure
that meets these requirements. Hopefully, he has.
Just from what I've heard around G'ville is that there was a fair amount of backlash to the admin refusing to accept him. So it's entirely possible that the admin caved to alumni pressure. Just from an on the street perspective, people were pretty livid over their decision about something that happened in another state that didn't result in arrest, while several faculty members are known to smoke

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just from what I've heard around G'ville is that there was a fair amount of backlash to the admin refusing to accept him. So it's entirely possible that the admin caved to alumni pressure. Just from an on the street perspective, people were pretty livid over their decision about something that happened in another state that didn't result in arrest, while several faculty members are known to smoke

Sounds like some faculty should be fired.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Mods, the thread title's been incorrect all day. Do your jobs!
Here ya go!
Update: Robinson Situation Still Cloudy :bandit:
:bart:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here ya go!
Update: Robinson Situation Still Cloudy :bandit:

Is that my job? OK. I guess I can do something…

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Here ya go!
Update: Robinson Situation Still HAZY :bandit:
FIFY

6469c41a505760804c387ccd816ec374.jpg

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to be the one to post this:

Robinson NOT in school:

Update on Robinson's Admission
Admissions update on 2017 WR signee

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Update-on-Robinsons-Admission--53366565

As GatorBait.Net reported last week, Lakeland (Fla.) wide receiver James Robinson still awaits clearance from the University of Florida admissions office.

Florida's Summer B drop/add date was Tuesday, June 27th and as of Wednesday Robinson was reportedly still not on campus. Therefore his next time to get on campus seems most likely to be at the end of July when the Gators prepare for fall camp.

The 247Sports, Composite, an industry generated average, ranked Robinson as the No. 14 wide receiver in the 2017 class with a four-star ranking.

IMG_4605.GIF

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Afternoon-Update-on-Robinsons-Admission--53366565

Afternoon Update on Robinson's Admission
Admissions update on 2017 WR signee
6_4680473.jpg

(Photo: 247Sports)
As GatorBait.Net reported last week, Lakeland (Fla.) wide receiver James Robinson still awaits clearance to University of Florida. At first it seemed like an UF admissions office hold up with Robinson, however GatorBait.Net has learned it's the NCAA that has yet to give Robinson the green light.

Florida's Summer B drop/add date was Tuesday, June 27th and as of Wednesday Robinson was reportedly still not on campus. Florida's admissions office must first wait for the go ahead from the NCAA before starting the admitting process. For now it seems Robinson likely will not be on campus until the end of July when the Gators start fall camp.

The 247Sports, Composite, an industry generated average, ranked Robinson as the No. 14 wide receiver in the 2017 class with a four-star ranking.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
NCAA? It's serious then. We're stacked at WR though.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm hearing Robinson has hired some personal trainers to help him learn the route concepts and they are working him everyday. He'll be ready come fall if the NCAA does what it's supposed to.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I'm hearing Robinson has hired some personal trainers to help him learn the route concepts and they are working him everyday. He'll be ready come fall if the NCAA does what it's supposed to.
Any insight as to what the holdup is ? is it test scores ? or classes? Should we be confident that he gets in for fall?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Any insight as to what the holdup is ? is it test scores ? or classes? Should we be confident that he gets in for fall?
Looks like he has some sort of disciplinary hearing he has to attend before they'll clear him. Have no clue what that's about but I'll update once i get more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.