Roper says don't expect Harris short of an injury

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n67702 said:
We just don't want to be mediocre anymore. Before Muschamp, our goal was always to win the SEC at least, and hopefully get into the Champion game. Now our goals are beating TN and scraping by and winning the East, at its weakest . Even if we win the East, we will still be mediocre and get blown out by Satan again. After taking us to 4-8, an improvement could still mean a losing season. We want to win the SEC and go to the playoffs. Why is that so hard to understand. This goal never seemed to be controversial before. This will never, ever, happen under Muschamp. That is why we don't care if he scrapes by TN.
That's right. Just to be in a discussion about about beating a horrible Tennessee team just shows how really bad off the program is. It wasn't losing to Bama that was so bad to me. It was the demonstration again that Florida is not a comparable program to them. We are not even in the same discussion. We got beat like we were a directional school instead of the elite program I remember and expect. The chump regime has been an unmitigated disaster that can't be ho hummed and optimized away by sunshine speak. This nice man and his family have got to go. If it takes a defeat at Tennessee to get this clown fired then I say go Rocky Top!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n67868 said:
Why don't look at the progression of numbers at various positions over the last few years and how next year's class is coming along before you give your flippant little response. I guess that might take some effort. Easier to just rally your snide little torch bearers

You are so full of it, you are beginning to smell like WM at this point.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gatoravatara;n67623 said:
But was ther really a good reason not to put him in towards the end of the Bama game?
None whatsoever, that game was over early in the 4th quarter and the back up should have gotten at least 2 or 3 series of game reps against a quality defense.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n67790 said:
because he ,or another QB should be prepared ahead of time.

Plus, as has been said, fans expect there to be a learning curve with someone new.

There are reasons coaches use 2 QB. -even if it is to spell your starter if they need some immediate corrective instruction, to mentally get centered again, or give a body part a series to recover from a blow.

Usually about 20 minutes or so....

:hehehe:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n67797 said:
muschamp talked about treon package in 2 pre games. The second one he stressed IF the situation is right, and since the last game, themessage seems to be treon will not see the field. I do not remember if it was specifically said they would not use that package, but I was left with that impression. It was more than just addressing the question of changing QB.

It seems to me the harder fans push for TH to play the deeper his digs his heels into the ground. Before there was a murmuring about wanting to see what the kid could do and there was the occasional package talk, all the blah, blah about preparing the back up, yada, yada. Now the murmuring has grown into full blown"Chatter" and he's moved to a screw that, the kid aint playing stance. The more the chatter, the more he resists.

Kinda feels like, I'm the damn coach and no stupid fans who don't even know what a midline is, are gonna tell me what to do.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n67953 said:
If it takes a defeat at Tennessee to get this clown fired then I say go Rocky Top!

The Hell you say! I'm ready for a change too, but I can never equate being a true fan by openly rooting for the rival to beat my team....
"Go Rock Top!" Screw that! What's next, the stupid bulldog bark, the seminole tomahawk chop?

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I never want to see the Gators lose, and I hope we crush Tennessee. However, if we lose, the silver lining will be its one more nail in Chimps coffin. He has destroyed our program, and I am ready to see us head in a new direction. Preferably with an offensive minded coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n67867 said:
Oh, Coach. I've gotta give you credit for standing your ground. However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't embarrassed for you at this point.
+1000

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
ufgator812;n67978 said:
You are so full of it, you are beginning to smell like WM at this point.

Why don't you try and add something to a thread once. Any thread. Pick one.
Nothing but snotty azz comments on a continuous basis. You've never contributed anything worthwhile to either board. Your life must suck.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n67867 said:
Oh, Coach. I've gotta give you credit for standing your ground. However, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't embarrassed for you at this point.

I'm with Ox here. I'm at a complete loss to understand how one cannot see the total and complete lack of player development from this staff. I don't care if Champer managed to fill our entire team with 5 star recruits. They bring their talent here to die. NOTHING comes out of that staff to help players be more than what they were after arrival. That's why the "threat" of losing those three best players that have committed to Champer is meaningless. We need to can this guy now before he damages the program any more than they have, not that there isn't much more left they can still destroy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, Coach, that all applies to you. If you are truly a coach, I've never seen a coach so clueless about football. Maybe you are a baseball coach. Your analyses and predictions are abysmal. You don't even seem to be aware that we have the worst recruiting class in modern history even. You are full scale delusional.

Like Ox said, your spirit is admirable but you are totally divorced from reality. Maybe you were a cheerleader coach.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Law98gator;n68092 said:
Honestly, Coach, that all applies to you. If you are truly a coach, I've never seen a coach so clueless about football. Maybe you are a baseball coach. Your analyses and predictions are abysmal. You don't even seem to be aware that we have the worst recruiting class in modern history even. You are full scale delusional.

Like Ox said, your spirit is admirable but you are totally divorced from reality. Maybe you were a cheerleader coach.

Negatively clueless as always. I hope to Christ you're not actually a lawyer. You'd get your client "the chair" for a parking ticket.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n68090 said:
I'm with Ox here. I'm at a complete loss to understand how one cannot see the total and complete lack of player development from this staff. I don't care if Champer managed to fill our entire team with 5 star recruits. They bring their talent here to die. NOTHING comes out of that staff to help players be more than what they were after arrival. That's why the "threat" of losing those three best players that have committed to Champer is meaningless. We need to can this guy now before he damages the program any more than they have, not that there isn't much more left they can still destroy.

Just your opinion...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n68094 said:
Negatively clueless as always. I hope to Christ you're not actually a lawyer. You'd get your client "the chair" for a parking ticket.

Law talks a good game but he's clueless.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just see what happens today...I expect Muschamp to win fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.