Rumor: Butch Jones already fired, to be announced today

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you've been spending far too much time at Volnation. Don't make us worry about you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Rustbelt division of the Big 10 really is strong right now.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What an SEC east "title"? Ive never seen the commissioner hand one of those out at the championship game.

P5160072.JPG

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And the two times we faced JH, we were completely embarrassed. I think JH would tear up the recruiting trail if he was at UF and would certainly get much more out of the talent then Heehaw.

I find it funny that we think we are in any kind of position to turn our noses up at other coaches. We have been the laughing stock of college football since 2011, so yes, I would definitely hitch my wagon to JH.
So Harbaugh’s major accomplishment at Michigan is beating the Jim McElwain-led Gators like a drum twice. Meanwhile, in games that matter, he’s worse than late-career Bob Stoops.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You cool with never winning your division and losing to your main rivals? Because he’s great at that. He’s OSU and MSU’s bottom b*tch.
I know you probably arent versed on this but a Bottom Bitch is actually a " management" position. You can check w Silky for verification.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(from saturdaydownsouth):

The rumor mill has already started with a coaching change looking more inevitable every week for Tennessee. A lot of the names mentioned in rumors seem like long shots, but Paul Finebaum sees one current SEC coach that he believes could be a good fit for the Vols.

John Hayes, producer for The Paul Finebaum Show, shared the comments on Twitter:

Follow
John Hayes @JohnHayes730

"If I had to paint a picture for Tennessee I would put Dan Mullen's face on the canvas" - @finebaum

3:15 PM - Oct 23, 2017

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know you probably arent versed on this but a Bottom ***** is actually a " management" position. You can check w Silky for verification.
He’s their most successful and profitable hoe, and he runs the rest of the crappy hoes (the rest of the B1G).

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Yeah, but we are building down here, brick by brick and all.
Takes a lot of time to teach the fans not to expect so much. Give it few more years and they will all be so numb they won't care what the f'n record is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator