RUMOR: Mac Looking for an out?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I guess we really hurt his feeling for questioning how shi**y the offense has looked and how bad recruiting has been and should just shut up, toe the line, and kiss his a**.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This would be hilarious and sad at the same time. Can you imagine how bad it would make UF look to have a coach leave for another opportunity at a lesser school?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He was hired for offense and the offense SUCKS. What in God's name does he expect?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think most people would see it for what it really is. Quitting.

Yea you may be right, but I can tell you we would catch serious flack from all rivals. I wouldn't mind seeing it happen if it meant we could land a homerun hire (don't know who though).

Kinda bummed though, I really thought Mac was the guy. Unless drastic changes are made, he certainly won't be :(

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Where's that Kermit the frog gif that ox uses?
I just seen he may get some interest from Oregon onTOS. I'm not gonna get my hopes up but this would definitely be the break we needed.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I think most people would see it for what it really is. Quitting.
exactly. Goldkamp said that it was unlikely, but that a job like Oregon would be something he would take. I think he sees he can't keep up in recruiting here and is looking for a way out by blaming the fans.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This would be hilarious and sad at the same time. Can you imagine how bad it would make UF look to have a coach leave for another opportunity at a lesser school?
Dude knows he's in over his head...plus he can't recruit the State of Florida. He's getting killed in his own backyard by damn near everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb