Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
  • They are hoping/expecting to announce Kelly on Friday - they want it done before the weekend for recruiting purposes.
  • UF is considering turning down a bowl game (if eligible) to focus on recruiting
  • Hoping to keep Randy Shannon for recruiting reasons, but he may get other offers
  • No names for OC are being floated yet
This is legitimate information. Take it or leave it.

The pay boards will be hiding this post behind their paywalls. It's going to be all over social media here shortly.

Discuss.

usatsi_8224235-1.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Again, take it, leave it, but keep the snarky comments to yourself.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
I believe they'll keep Shannon.

Still not sure if the guys getting off the plane were Kelly's agents, but seems more and more likely.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Please for the Love of God.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just want to say that I was present during the announcement of said news in the GatorChatter Chat box by our glorious ruler, OX. Hail, all Hail.
You heard it here first....
Friday is the day we change the station, tune in to a new winning vibration... Welcome Coach Kelly. Long may you reign.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Shannon for recruiting reasons? So Chip likes the idea of a boatload of 3*s? :gah:
When you're selling the McElTrainWreck you get 3-stars... When you're pitching the Nike Sponsored Kelly Oregon Offense, you get the cruits, dude. Shannon is an excellent idea. His bend but don't break defense would be a perfect compliment to Kelly's break the scoreboard offense. Keep Shannon if possible,.... yes indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.