Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
And their record wasn't that much better than ours...in the pac-12, with a veteran team, and a week sought after qb for this yrs draft.

I was referencing the effectivness of their offense. They put up some serious points against ranked oppenents.

125 points in 4 games against ranked teams....not bad In conrast we have put up 23 points in three games against ranked oppenents. If you are CK you see these things.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
So your saying he has a better chance of winning at UCLA next year, than he would at UF?

I can not say for sure about the intangibles, but the numbers are there for a basis to build an offense. THeir D sucks, buts its much easier to rebuild a defense than an O.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Someone should re-pin the "Coaching Search" thread. I can hardly bare the Chip Kelly talk anymore. I'm not much of an emotional guy and the highs and lows are threatening my inner sanctum.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So your saying he has a better chance of winning at UCLA next year, than he would at UF?
Yes. But he has a better chance of winning an NC in two or three years at UF.

I mean winning something important, ie conference, not just "winning" as in 7-5.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Yes. But he has a better chance of winning an NC in two or three years at UF.

I mean winning something important, ie conference, not just "winning" as in 7-5.
I’d like to believe this, but if he could get Oregon to the finals what makes him believe he can’t at UCLA

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I’d like to believe this, but if he could get Oregon to the finals what makes him believe he can’t at UCLA
He could get into the finals, but would have the same result. Not enough actual talent to beat the big boys

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing. I think we agree.

Let me clarify, he could win PAC and get to the BCS even next year or year two. I agree the arent anywhere close to Bammer/OsU tipe talent.

He could win it all faster at UF. But that is three to four years away.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
If this deal is not signed then I would go all out on Frost starting tomorrow. That is unless he has given the notion that he is not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator