Rumors on Will Grier

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does all this influence Jake Allen's committment for 2017?
I doubt Franks will scare him off. Allen is the #2 drop back QB in the 2017 class right now. Eason could scare him off, but I don't think the kid is wavering....he seem's all Gator.

As for Eason, we are set up perfect for him...especially if Grier has decided to transfer. We may be late to the party, but I think we have the most to offer.

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Defense has some holes to fill also. We are likely to be even weaker at MLB and wont have a running stopping beast at DT.

Don't we have Anzalone (if he can stay healty) coming back? He was playing very good before the injury.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Davis could play inside if needed

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just went back and watched Del Rio's highlights and his Elite 11 films. I'm impressed. He can make all of the throws, went through his progressions, calm in the pocket, and seems to have a high IQ set. Better than Franks videos, in my opinion.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just went back and watched Del Rio's highlights and his Elite 11 films. I'm impressed. He can make all of the throws, went through his progressions, calm in the pocket, and seems to have a high IQ set. Better than Franks videos, in my opinion.

I hope you are right....3 schools in 3 years just sorta you know throws up a teensy tiny bit of a red flag....

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope you are right....3 schools in 3 years just sorta you know throws up a teensy tiny bit of a red flag....
Law posted something about him leaving Bama because of Kiffin's hire, and leaving OSU due to a new coach with a spread attack. So mitigating circumstances

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Just went back and watched Del Rio's highlights and his Elite 11 films. I'm impressed. He can make all of the throws, went through his progressions, calm in the pocket, and seems to have a high IQ set.
So did Driskel....

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
We going to be 6-0 next year when Grier is eligible, Mac will not change QBs at that time. Grier will either transfer or go into the draft.

I wouldn't say that for sure...highly likely yes, but if Will starts practice with the team from day one and practices and is out shining the others, when he is eligible, Mac may give him a chance. We know how big Mac is on how you practice and prepare means a lot on game day. Just sayin

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.