S&C coach named?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is starting to give off a bit of a ghey vibe. Just sayin'.

o-WEIGHT-facebook.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome coach Savage. Now do your homework and make contacts with UF Med-School Physiology Dept., Physical therapy Dept., Kinesiology branch: work with them to compile the most comprehensive S&C program ever.
Heck, you should see if they've got some on-line courses you can tu can take.?? Pad your resume'

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’m sure Time has something to with theses hires... much rebuilding to do with this program... gotta get started yesterday,

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JFC.....Mullen has WORKED with this guy on a daily basis for 4 years this coming May. He knows exactly what the guy is about and his methods and work ethic. Give these hires a damn chance when Mullen has worked with them personally.

Mullen is not going to bring in somebody he knows is a pos.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, if your bio page is boasting about a POS bowl game with Miami of Ohio you beat by one point that's what's called a reach. Or in this case a "reach around." Not impressed with this one. Mullen should have expanded his search here. Disappointing.
I booked a room for you and TREX at the local La Quinta. They gave you the hourly rate so take your time

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsFB: "Our guys are going to learn how to be grown men, not only with how they train and prepare for the season, but how they go about their daily lives inside the building and outside of it." -- @_CoachSavage

Story by @GatorsChris:
http://bit.ly/2Al72qc

#GoGators

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If you don’t like this hire, then you are officially looking for reasons to piss and moan.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Can you imagine how bad those legs are going to hurt after the first week?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Learned under one of the best (Marotti), young and energetic (far cry from Kent), built like an actual strength coach (far cry from Kent), and the article I read was very encouraging. Former Miss St players held him in high regard mentioning how brutal workouts were.

Go head and tell me how wrong I am. I’m ready for another lesson from the guru.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's not that they couldn't get someone else, that's the guy Mullen wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.