Saban and Alabama ignored failed drug tests

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bammer, on roids? Who knew?

I thought they just fed their kids the same special biscuits that Nebraska used to.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
They do whatever it takes to win, don't only go on at Bama. We might as well drop down to Division 2, were just too damn honest to compete with today's college football's elite. But hey we can give ourselves a pat on the back for always doing the right thing.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
They do whatever it takes to win, don't only go on at Bama. We might as well drop down to Division 2, were just too damn honest to compete with today's college football's elite. But hey we can give ourselves a pat on the back for always doing the right thing.

I'm okay with doing the right thing!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm okay with doing the right thing!

Ok Captain American, we'll never be elite again in today's college football. You have to get your hands a little dirty or your just going to be average. I'd like to do everything right and win at the highest level, but it's just too naive to think it can happen that way anymore.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Trent Richardson was clearly on Bama Juice when he was playing there and I am sure a bunch of others.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This should not be a surprise to anyone. Sure Little Nicky doesn't know anything about it. He has all those "analysts" and I sure deflection is one those things in their job description. There's no doubt that those guys seem bigger, better, faster than others. No surprising if they has a little help.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ok Captain American, we'll never be elite again in today's college football. You have to get your hands a little dirty or your just going to be average. I'd like to do everything right and win at the highest level, but it's just too naive to think it can happen that way anymore.

So PEDs = "a little dirty"? I would rather us never win a title again vs. give 18 year olds PEDs that could screw them up for life.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Once upon a time SEC football was truly the Wild WIld West. Teams like bammer/uGa,/Aub/and UT competed with each other for that title of Greatest Southern Football Team and then to move on and show those fckn yanks we may have lost the war in the19th century but wasnt losing this war in the 20th. The leader of these gladiators was called the Bear. He once said Fla was the sleeping giant among them and may one day rise up and slay them all. One of his proteges showed up after the umpteenth decade of futility and began to coach and play the same way as those other ones from Tuscaloosa, Knoxville and beyond. But these same teams knew how to play the game, unlike the upstart from Alachua COunty. They knew loose lips sinks ships. And so the sleeping giant had to sleep another futile decade in disgrace and with a hand tied behind its back before the prodigal came home and did it his way.
Now you propose we go back to the old ways.................beware of what you ask for...........sometimes you get it.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Someone say PED? Not me...

2difwg7.jpg

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The article was about a kid failing tests for pot.. which really isn't a big deal..imo.

As far as PEDs... didn't we just have a QB do that? How did that work out for us...

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The NCAA and Bama are on the books together. Anyone surprised at that hasn't been living the past 9 years. Bama gets paid, NCAA officials get paid. These poor ass southern kids show up for first day of class in Mercedes, flaunt hundreds of dollars, swell up 3 times the size. its blatant and yet they never come sniffing around. Weird huh?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So PEDs = "a little dirty"? I would rather us never win a title again vs. give 18 year olds PEDs that could screw them up for life.

I'm sure like everything else, we'd go real cheap on the PEDs and they'd have no effect on our players. This coaching staff couldn't even cheat right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.