Saban comments on Mac canning

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
“I think Jim did a really good job there to get to the SEC championship game the last two years, the first two years he was there,” Saban said told the site. “We’ve had to play them and they’re always difficult preparation.

Translation: I'm glad Jim was there, it made for an easy road for us to get to the Championship Playoff the last two years, the preparation to play them was difficult because our players got so bored at practice just working on three plays they had to defend.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
“I think Jim did a really good job there to get to the SEC championship game the last two years, the first two years he was there,” Saban said told the site. “We’ve had to play them and they’re always difficult preparation.

Translation: I'm glad Jim was there, it made for an easy road for us to get to the Championship Playoff the last two years, the preparation to play them was difficult because our players got so bored at practice just working on three plays they had to defend.

Hit the nail on the head. Lol

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Give him and job where he doesn't have to do much and not always available when you need him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They should hire him immediately and make him the #2 guy.

Think Saban will do it? lulz ok then shutup.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Saban has no intention of letting Mac anywhere near his program again.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Not so sure this is true. Look for him to take a cushy support staff analyst role while we pay him millions (even with the reduced buyout).

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Coach Saban, what are your thoughts on Jim McElwain's ouster at the University of Florida?"

upload_2017-11-3_10-18-55.jpeg

"He was once your Offensive Coordinator and had a lot of success during that time. What are the chances that you'll find a spot for him on your staff to help stabilize the offense?"

images

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not so sure this is true. Look for him to take a cushy support staff analyst role while we pay him millions (even with the reduced buyout).
We'll see. I don't think Saban is stupid enough to employ him twice. He knows Mac royally effed up at Florida.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Funny how these coaches always seem to say the right things about each other. Must be a union rule.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Funny how these coaches always seem to say the right things about each other. Must be a union rule.
Coaches never bash each other... don’t want to burn bridges

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Mac can get himself some TV gig where he can pontificate on how, "at the end of the day", the sun will set.
He will then go on to enlighten us about how the sun will rise in the East. Finally, he will close out the show
with his weekly denial that the fat ass that was perched high atop that shark was his.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hire him or shut the eff up Lil Nicky... Mac has all the attractiveness of a baby diaper infested dumpster during a teamster organized garbageman strike lasting multiple weeks right now.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mac can get himself some TV gig where he can pontificate on how, "at the end of the day", the sun will set.
He will then go on to enlighten us about how the sun will rise in the East. Finally, he will close out the show
with his weekly denial that the fat ass that was perched high atop that shark was his.
Mac will never land a TV gig. The guy can not communicate a coherent thought...if he’s ever had one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.