Saban comments on Mac canning

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mac can get himself some TV gig where he can pontificate on how, "at the end of the day", the sun will set.
He will then go on to enlighten us about how the sun will rise in the East. Finally, he will close out the show
with his weekly denial that the fat ass that was perched high atop that shark was his.

The guy has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader, very rarely finishes a complete sentence, drifts off into nonsense and gets defensive at the drop of a hat.

I'd rather hear a camel have twins than ever hear him speak again.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nick is looking to hire him as a special assistant and make him the OC when his leaves. This year, it will help bammer recruit the guys that MAC had committed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We can only hope that Mac will return to Bammer but Saban was already criticizing Butters for running the same few plays when he left.

I also dont know how well Butters woukd feel about just being one of the filmroom boys. He is oddly arrogant. Think hed take a QB coach job at Utep or similiar first.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The guy has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader, very rarely finishes a complete sentence, drifts off into nonsense and gets defensive at the drop of a hat.

I'd rather hear a camel have twins than ever hear him speak again.
He belongs in the White House!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator