Saban to Open Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Nashville

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They can give him whatever they want as compensation. I don't think much is off the table. 2222 can probably tell us more though.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This is typical of rich people with a name, they invest. The article indicates they own parts of other dealerships. nothing much to see here.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The best place to hide is in plain sight. The NCAA will never see the cars getting distributed to the players.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How long until the Volunteer loonys start speculating that Saban is coming to coach at UT?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The best place to hide is in plain sight. The NCAA will never see the cars getting distributed to the players.

.... because they (NCAA oafs) will be driving shiny new Mercedes. Saban's conspiracy is to foment their "blind-spot".

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well then where is Gruden going? :dunno:

:lol:

He's coming here. Did you not read my post a few years ago about the secret meetings at Brad Culpepper's house? All we have to do is loosen up the assistant pay pool purse strings this time around and Gruden is ours!!!

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How long until the Volunteer loonys start speculating that Saban is coming to coach at UT?

That's funny!

Gator By the Sea actually gave me a dislike for saying that. :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.