Sandusky Documents Released

Turk182

Just don't care anymore
I wish I could make a joke about this but it's just so dang sad for those poor boys.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for Sandusky and those who enabled him.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Paterno turned out to be a real POS. All his bs going back decades about being a religious family man who ran a clean program...all nonsense. And those arrogant, effing Penn State fans chanting "We are...PENN STATE!" as they marched and protested on behalf of their beloved but deposed head coach. They suck, too!

And to think that their head coach now is James Franklin. After reading about the recent rape conviction of the ex-Vandy player and the testimony of what happened to that girl, which Franklin tried to cover up, I say of James Franklin, "fcvk him, too". He seems like he'll fit in nicely with the sick bastards running PoSU and those attending PoSU.

NVGator

Lifetime Member
I thought about starting this thread earlier today but decided not to. It's just ****ing sick.

To think that there are still people who defend that pediphile enabling sick ****, Joe Paterno, and believe that the NCAA had no authority to act. They got off free and then reduced. Should have burnt that place to the ****ing ground. Now, more out that other current coaches also lied and tried to cover it up. Hang me all.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Just absolutely terrible. Paterno KNEW for a lot longer maybe than anyone realized. I hope he's seated right next to where Sandusky winds up and hope that it's hotter than hell.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Anyone with common sense knows that there had to be dozens of warning signs and/or eyewitnesses to inappropriate behavior over DECADES of abuse. It's sickening that not one single adult ever did the right thing by these children...all over a f¥cking game.

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
An inordinate interest in pre-pubescent boys (or girls) should alert any sober thinking adult.
Joe Paterno, observing Sandusky for 30+ years, had to really really know.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
I can't bring myself to click the link. It's just too disgusting. The more information that comes out on this makes me wonder how on earth did they think this was OK.

deuce

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
I've always hated PSU, not as much as ND, but I used to think Joe Pa was a stand up guy... I was wrong and can't understand how his supporters can't see the truth. Especially with the release of more damning testimony.

T REX

There was a culture of look the other way. It's disgusting. Read any of the articles on ESPN or MSN and look at the comments. There are still the Paterno faithful defending him like zealots. Puke.

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
There was a culture of look the other way. It's disgusting. Read any of the articles on ESPN or MSN and look at the comments. There are still the Paterno faithful defending him like zealots. Puke.

Check out sexual molestashuns involving the Citadel. Occured same time as PSU and
was completely overshadowed by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.