Saturday Night Live - FSU

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thought you guys might enjoy SNL's section of Weekend Update that mentions FSU. It's the first 15 seconds or so of this clip

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No son, just a Gator that's tired of getting owned by the school out west. It's been going on so long, that fans like you just think it's normal. SMH
Well dad, I'm sure that a wise old man like you can figure out how to enjoy a barb at one of our rivals without friggin genuflecting to them.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well dad, I'm sure that a wise old man like you can figure out how to enjoy a barb at one of our rivals without friggin genuflecting to them.

I said it was funny, but at the end of the day I would rather have won 6 of the last 7 in the series and have they're fan base resort to getting their kicks out stuff like this instead of getting their kicks out of dominating us on the football field. Wake up!

Last edited:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I said it was funny, but at the end of the day I would rather have won 6 of the last 7 in the series and have they're fan base resort to getting their kicks out stuff like this instead of getting their kicks out of dominating us on the football field. Wake up!
Do you think these are mutually exclusive options?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For some silly reason I thought this thread could be fun, second post made me remember where I was.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Do you think these are mutually exclusive options?

Like I said, I live in reality. I just don't see that much humor in these things when they're dominating us. You shouldn't give up so easily, but that is the way of the "modern Gator" fan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb