Saturday Night Live - FSU

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm figuring this out. Here's my day so far, and how I chose to react:

Daughter: "Dad, have a good flight today! I look forward to seeing you when you get back!"
Me: "I'll tell you what I'm looking forward to - the day Mac takes a flight out of Gainesville forever!"

Boss: "So I'd like you to know that you are getting a raise and a promotion!"
Me: "I know a guy that got promoted right into ruining Florida football, and he got a raise to do it! I'll never be happy in life until he leaves!"

Wife: "Wanna Fck?"
Me: "Fck!?!? You know who's Fcked?!?! FLORIDA FOOTBALL "fans" (short for fanatic, so I'm justified in being a tool), THAT'S WHO!!"

I'll let you know how the rest of my day goes...

Welcome aboard

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well when they give us another beat down this year, I guess y'all will have this little clip to run on a constant loop to make things better.

Hey Raid, don't back down. ...just 'cause these jerks don't understand. They make our football team a joke. This isn't a game! This isn't play time! This is serious business! We have it in us to be a great program. We could be like these pumpers and go around laughing and having a good time (ha. ha.), but we need to be ready for when that crucial moment comes - the one when we can win it all. When that day comes, do you want the program to be supported by a bunch of sunshine-pumpers who don't care whether the program is mired in mediocrity or realists (who they may see as some kind of pricks) who really care? When that day comes, we'd want the prick, and really, so will they.

Freakin' pumpers.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Raid, don't back down. ...just 'cause these jerks don't understand. They make our football team a joke. This isn't a game! This isn't play time! This is serious business! We have it in us to be a great program. We could be like these pumpers and go around laughing and having a good time (ha. ha.), but we need to be ready for when that crucial moment comes - the one when we can win it all. When that day comes, do you want the program to be supported by a bunch of sunshine-pumpers who don't care whether the program is mired in mediocrity or realists (who they may see as some kind of pricks) who really care? When that day comes, we'd want the prick, and really, so will they.

Freakin' pumpers.

:lol2:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Please explain.

Awe did I go and give you a complex buddy, I'm sorry. Being a prick myself I sometimes forget that some people are hurt with mere words. I'll try to remember to play nice with you, you got my word.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Awe did I go and give you a complex buddy, I'm sorry. Being a prick myself I sometimes forget that some people are hurt with mere words. I'll try to remember to play nice with you, you got my word.

Man, that is some high quality smack you're dishing out. I haven't witnessed such a high intellect since alvin got banned.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Let it out, let it all out. We are all here for you. This is a no judgement safe place meant for healing.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Man, that is some high quality smack you're dishing out. I haven't witnessed such a high intellect since alvin got banned.

Just entertainment to me. Can't imagine anyone on here takes any of this seriously ( I sure hope not). I just choose to go against the grain a little, I love the responses I get from doing that. Something to pass the time in the off-season.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
When was THAT rule put in effect around here???

I've only been on here like 6 months and I've found it to be pretty lenient to be able to express yourself on. A lot better than some of the other forums I've been on. Maybe things have changed from what you remember.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I've only been on here like 6 months and I've found it to be pretty lenient to be able to express yourself on. A lot better than some of the other forums I've been on. Maybe things have changed from what you remember.

Not referring to the rules... there are some folks here who will relentlessly flog you for differing opinions. Kinda the same relentless approach you have to killing humor and happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb