Saturday Night Live - FSU

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Not referring to the rules... there are some folks here who will relentlessly flog you for differing opinions. Kinda the same relentless approach you have to killing humor and happiness.

"The killer of humor and happiness", I kind of like that or how about this one. "The Thread Killer". Lol

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Hey Raid, don't back down. ...just 'cause these jerks don't understand. They make our football team a joke. This isn't a game! This isn't play time! This is serious business! We have it in us to be a great program. We could be like these pumpers and go around laughing and having a good time (ha. ha.), but we need to be ready for when that crucial moment comes - the one when we can win it all. When that day comes, do you want the program to be supported by a bunch of sunshine-pumpers who don't care whether the program is mired in mediocrity or realists (who they may see as some kind of pricks) who really care? When that day comes, we'd want the prick, and really, so will they.

Freakin' pumpers.

I must've overlooked this earlier, pretty funny. I'll strive to be that Prick.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
200.gif

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Probably right, I've given more life to this thread than it was ever going to get. Time of death 12:38 AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb