Rocket surgery? .
6775082888_015b55d253.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lack of institutional control is always the killer. It should have already shredded Tar Heel basketball and football, but alas, they make too much $$$ for the NCAA in merchandise sales, unlike Old Piss, so Old Piss is screwed.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It would be pretty easy to get all the tickets Bammer players have gotten and see what vehicle they were driving. Then you determine what booster owned it.

This isn't rocket surgery. If you actually investigated I'm sure you'd have great difficulty not tripping over a hundred violations at Bammer.
A few years back someone dropped bank records and all to the NCAA/The media about DJ Fluker and the NCAA did absolutely nothing! Hell... ESPN reported on it once...and never mentioned it again! Bama has a different set of rules than everyone else (in the south) and long as Emmert is the head man at the NCAA it will continue to be that way.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Strangely enough I remember some folks on here falling all over themselves 2 years ago about wanting Freeze badly.....Listen, if you're cheating as much as he was and still can't beat Bert, you ain't goin' to a bowl anyway....

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hell if F$U can basically get away with................................ Dammit man forgot that they're protected too.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
It's too bad for their newly signed class - not that it was that impressive (#30). But I guess those guys should have seen the writing on the wall. Looking at their list for 2017, I think the DT Tony Gray was the only one I remember us being interested in, and I think we did better than him with the guys we signed at DT.

I think the 'writing on the wall' is a big reason they only got a #30 class. People saw it coming. Likewise, I'm seeing reports of paying recruits who then signed at other schools, so I believe kids not only knew OM was going to fall soon they also knew to take the money while they could then go elsewhere.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Beat Bama two years in a row and you go on probation, now if they really get pissed they'll have NCAA put Auburn put on probation too

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
NCAA and SEC won't tolerate anyone else paying as much as Bammer.
Exactly. Bama must not have any competition in this dept, it would screw up one of their edges, as if they don't have enough going for them in talent, coaching, and resources. . Until the NCAA starts looking at Bama, and they are forced to come into line, or at least keep it from being so blatant, I'm disgusted with the hypocrisy.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Just imagine - all this controversy coming down on your head AND you have to wake up each morning in Mississippi. Yechhh.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Beat Bama two years in a row and you go on probation, now if they really get pissed they'll have NCAA put Auburn put on probation too

Well Auburn would probably deserve some probation too. Seriously doubt they're much cleaner than Bama or Fsu. Bama can just cheat better than everybody else cause their "all in" from the top down. And nobody internally will snitch, they'll gladly take it to the grave.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All I remember is Freeze taunting anybody that suggested that they were cheating to include attaching the NCAA's compliance office phone number to all of his correspondence. I guess somebody wrote down the number and called it.

If you are going to cheat, and you are not one of the NCAA's pet programs, you probably shouldn't rub people's noses in it.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well Auburn would probably deserve some probation too. Seriously doubt they're much cleaner than Bama or Fsu. Bama can just cheat better than everybody else cause their "all in" from the top down. And nobody internally will snitch, they'll gladly take it to the grave.

You are correct. The "Bama Football Mafia" takes a blood oath to never spill their guts.

Don't laugh, this is 100% true. Even if the NCAA chooses to investigate, which they will not, they won't get anything because nobody will talk. Football is more important than family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb