Scarlett and others have returned to team activities

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s been difficult to get overly critical of our D for the last 8 years when compared to an offense that can’t get out of its own way.
I feel ya. Youre right, as mediocre as weve been sometimes, it was still far far better than the (non-existent) offense.

Franks is probably pissed reading this bc he thought the offense was getting ready and the purpose of the offense is to get 1-2 firstdowns then a nice punt.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RobbieAndreu: The Gainesville Sun has learned that four of the Florida players suspended indefinitely for credit card fraud -- Jordan Scarlett, Rick Wells, James Houston and Ventrell Miller -- have rejoined team activities and will begin offseason workouts on Wednesday.

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Four of the nine credit card guys will be back on the team in 2018. From what I've heard it's unlikely Keivonnis Davis will be physically able to play football in 2018 based on the injuries he sustained in a scooter accident last September. #Gators

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@RobbieAndreu: The Gainesville Sun has learned that four of the Florida players suspended indefinitely for credit card fraud -- Jordan Scarlett, Rick Wells, James Houston and Ventrell Miller -- have rejoined team activities and will begin offseason workouts on Wednesday.
Sounds good, I guess. I'm not so sure about Rick Wells. We will see. Maybe he can become a DB.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I'm really surprised Wells is returning. But you're right, he's a big dude which could equate to being a good run blocker. Before Meyer landed "his" players I remember the 05 team having a few of these type WR's, Kenneth Tookes especially was always on the field for running plays....then ran off on passing downs. It was so obvious when he was in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator