Scheduling Cupcakes Rant

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
It definitely could be tougher ie choosing to play Baylor, UCLA, instead of Mercer, etc but my way of thinking is unsound and would not be feasible which i guess is what people are trying to tell me
Right now we are 1 or 2 out of ~319 teams in SOS. Yes we can make it harder, but why would you want to put even more potential Ls on the schedule when every team in college basketball has had an easier schedule. Playing at home against UCF, USF etc...Probably is as equivalent to playing a neutral site vs Mercer, Belmont, etc.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Right now we are 1 or 2 out of ~319 teams in SOS. Yes we can make it harder, but why would you want to put even more potential Ls on the schedule when every team in college basketball has had an easier schedule. Playing at home against UCF, USF etc...Probably is as equivalent to playing a neutral site vs Mercer, Belmont, etc.
I agree

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll defend UALR - they won their conference last year and beat Purdue in the first round of the dance - they're 9-2 to start this year. Not a bad opponent for our first home game of the season. Maybe do a little research before you start throwing crap against the wall to see if sticks.

I am with you Bart.
If 4224 wants to pick on the teams we play he should start with a couple of Billy's favorites; High Point and Savannah State. Both of these teams make UALR and UNF look like North Carolina and Kansas.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
eh idk im bored just starting a healthy debate for fun, I think valid arguments can be made for both sides tho
Next time you want to debate about something, educate yourself on the subject before spouting off about something you apparently know little about; otherwise it's not a debate, it's a lesson. ;)

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently we should schedule the entire top 25 every year but then what would he bitch about? Probably about our record...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator