Seahawks Quinton Jefferson tries to jump into the crowd to fight Jags fans

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This was awesome. The thuggish, sore-loser Seahawks try to injure Jaguar players during the victory formation. Quinton Jefferson is one of the players ejected. On his way off the field, the fans throw stuff at him. Enraged, Jefferson verbally spars with Jags fans before literally trying to climb the rails into the crowd to kick some ass. Great theater.

Discuss.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Michael Bennett, a Walter Payton man of the year candidate, tries to injure Brandon Linder by trying to roll his ankle. Man of the year stuff for sure. I hope someone castrates him.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he gets suspended for GAMES for that. Goodell needs to come down hard.

edit: And to add, I think any fan throwing anything should be banned from future games.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m disappointed there was no Leonard Little reference in your thread title, Ox. This looked very similar to him going after the UF fans with the Citrus Bowl sign at the end of the ‘99 game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m disappointed there was no Leonard Little reference in your thread title, Ox. This looked very similar to him going after the UF fans with the Citrus Bowl sign at the end of the ‘99 game.
Any video of that? I was thinking it was similar to LeGarrette Blount trying to get up into the crowd after he punched that Boise State guy.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
... gotta love the heat seeking missile to his dome :yes:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Any video of that? I was thinking it was similar to LeGarrette Blount trying to get up into the crowd after he punched that Boise State guy.

No but it was fairly well documented. Going into the tunnel.

Btw, Blount learned from that incident and as of this year is now an upstanding individual.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
not sure there's a team i hate more than the seahawks, nothing but a bunch of arrogant, classless scumbags. no offense bart.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
not sure there's a team i hate more than the seahawks, nothing but a bunch of arrogant, classless scumbags. no offense bart.

Still #2 behind the dirty Steelers. Almost comical how they are all soooooo upset over their beloved player maybe permanently crippled, while they preach doing it every play to the opposition. I would love someone to rollblock that punk Tomlin and wipe that smirk off his face....permanently.....

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
The Jags would have blown this game in years past. Not today. This felt like a playoff game.....

Seattle was thuggish all game thinking they could get the team to lose composure. Instead the cats threw it right back in their faces.

Nice to see Fournette getting the late game yardage and then jumping into the scrum to represent.

That D is the best Jax has ever had. Period. The 904 hasn't buzzed like this in over a decade when it comes to pro ball.

If we take care of business vs Houston, we should at least get the wild card, but I'd love to see the cats take the division away from Tennessee at Nashville.

If we stay/get healthy for the playoffs and Bortles stays sober, look out. Gotta get Smith back. He's next level.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Yes, during the victory formation. What a scumbag.

Bennett is also the same POS who makes it a point to raise his fist in the air when he sacks a white QB.
Pete "the cheat" Carroll sure lacks control in Seattle the same way he lacked control at USC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator