Edit...he had to be down

Edit2: nm!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Good for Quinn. I don't think they have a prayer at beating the winner of the Packers-Cowboys game, but being one game from the SB is a great accomplishment.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Quinn developing his own set of butters...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Good for Quinn. I don't think they have a prayer at beating the winner of the Packers-Cowboys game, but being one game from the SB is a great accomplishment.
Atlanta can score on ANYBODY. Whoever they play better be prepared to score at least 30 if they want to beat them. Their young defense has really grown up as the years progressed. If they played like that earlier in the year the Falcons would probably have the best record in the league. The team is legit.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Atlanta can score on ANYBODY. Whoever they play better be prepared to score at least 30 if they want to beat them. Their young defense has really grown up as the years progressed. If they played like that earlier in the year the Falcons would probably have the best record in the league. The team is legit.
This! Once they are rolling, offense is unstoppable

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I have. I was laughing because I thought you had a sarcastic tone and inaccurate information. I agree he has turned things around (at least more so than most anticipated).
No, I was serious, and I used to hate him for flipping off the fans and bringing such embarrassment to the Falcons...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Yep Atlanta's offense scares me if Dallas does get by Green Bay.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Falcons have already beaten the Packers this year, although it was before Rogers started getting hot, but it was a shootout between them. Last team to have the ball type of matchup. I like their chances against Dallas better if Ryan stays hot and they can stop the run against them, buy still a big task. Quinn has progressed a lot as a coach since last year with questionable decisions and something changed in their D this year. Slightly underrated and with a normal offense would probably have better numbers instead of so many mop up points allowed. The fact he has guys like Poole playing at a good level says something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator