Season is OVER

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp ball at its best. Two ST fiascos. And a reluctance to push the ball offensively with under 2 minutes to go. Granted we had 12 seconds to go, but why not a Hail Mary and go out swinging.

Can we end this experiment?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
"We're turning a corner"
"A QB is all champ needed"
"We are going to win out"
"We are going to beat FSU"
"Give him one more year"

This all the **** I have heard from some of you Fuc**** the last two weeks...come out of hiding. Accept the punishment of being completely wrong once again. Jesus, time to start over and rebuild what was once a great football program.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
If we beat EKU, at least we'll go to a bowl game. That's the only positive I can think about for the rest of the season

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The sadness is that it isn't the end of the season. Well, it's the beginning of Billy-Ball.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n105496 said:
Muschamp ball at its best. Two ST fiascos. And a reluctance to push the ball offensively with under 2 minutes to go. Granted we had 12 seconds to go, but why not a Hail Mary and go out swinging.

Can we end this experiment?

Totally agree. You said it very well.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
chferg;n105508 said:
"We're turning a corner"
"A QB is all champ needed"
"We are going to win out"
"We are going to beat FSU"
"Give him one more year"

This all the **** I have heard from some of you Fuc**** the last two weeks...come out of hiding. Accept the punishment of being completely wrong once again. Jesus, time to start over and rebuild what was once a great football program.
I was starting to believe your first statement. I thought his playcalling and approach would change with a new QB. I was wrong.
I never believed we were going to beat FSU, and I thought USC was far from an expected win. I only expected us to win b/c we were playing at home. That was a mistake.
I didn't want to give him another year, but I wouldn't have been upset if he were next year's coach if we had (1) beat USC with acceptable offense (2) defeated EKU by large amount (3) made it close against FSU and (4) played well in our bowl game.

But all this is moot now . . .

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Sad for the players. A ridiculous loss. A gift for SOS. The swamp isn't the swamp anymore. Stick a fork in this season. Hey maybe the Gators can play Navy or UCF in a bowl game. ;) If the Noles win it all again it will be icing on the sour cake just like last year.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
At least we can stop speculating about the future of champ. Now we can wonder who the next coach will be

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n105512 said:
It's done. I actually started pulling for USC at the end to end this garbage
Well maybe you should just continue pulling for USC

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.