Season is OVER

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
threatmatrix;n105546 said:
Don't you still need time to determine if Champ is elite? :dance:

i think if we win out he deserves one more year,now where have i heard that before?:dance:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I feel bad for coach9, lord knows how he will cope with this. His idol has let him down again and will be gone

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The season was over in the 2nd quarter of the Bamma game.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n105583 said:
The season was over in the 2nd quarter of the Bamma game.

The season was over when WM was retained. Any rational person should have known this. The problem with us fans is...we often aren't very rational. I really don't see the need for the "I told you so"...let's just focus on the future!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
MJMGator;n105601 said:
The season was over when WM was retained. Any rational person should have known this. The problem with us fans is...we often aren't very rational. I really don't see the need for the "I told you so"...let's just focus on the future!

Yep. Was cautiously hoping for the best, but we should never have reached this point. It was obvious.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
dubster1;n105579 said:
i think if we win out he deserves one more year,now where have i heard that before?:dance:
Have a beer on me tonight Dub and I'm gonna have one on you. We deserve it. :highfive:

If Foley announces a press conference for Monday I may make it a company holiday.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
dubster1;n105579 said:

Hey Dub weren't you and I blasted the last few weeks for not jumping on that line of reasoning?

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
chferg;n105508 said:
"We're turning a corner"
"A QB is all champ needed"
"We are going to win out"
"We are going to beat FSU"
"Give him one more year"

This all the **** I have heard from some of you Fuc**** the last two weeks...come out of hiding. Accept the punishment of being completely wrong once again. Jesus, time to start over and rebuild what was once a great football program.

Forgot "swagger"

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Frankly, I'm tired of the arm chair athletic directors... Foley needs to get this thing on the books officially and stop this roller coaster ride of hypotheses...

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The season is not over...the tenure of the current head coach is over...thank god.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n105694 said:
The season is not over...the tenure of the current head coach is over...thank god.

How's that? EKU game doesn't matter. FSU game matters but the only way I see us winning that game is if Muschamp's fired and the players go all out for their coach.

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
No excuses. Our defense played a great game. When it mattered most, our offense didn't get the job done. Another loss to a sub 500 team is a hard pill to swallow after the UGA win and the performance at Vandy. It's time to move on.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp is hands down the worst HC in the history of Florida football. This loss sits squarely on his shoulders. Pathetic.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I feel relieved, this should be the final nail in Foley's eyes and now I can cheer like hell we beat FSU because it shouldn't matter. We can beat the clowns AND get a new coach with a bright future! The tide will be turning soon fellas and ladies!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n105702 said:
How's that? EKU game doesn't matter. FSU game matters but the only way I see us winning that game is if Muschamp's fired and the players go all out for their coach.

EKU is our best chance to become bowl eligible, which I still think is important. FSU game is always important, and this year for the players in particular. So, again, the season is not over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.