I think we win at least 1 toss-up game

So, 7-4 worst case.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Our coach didn't want to score late. No killer instinct, no discipline. LSU or A&M exposes us big time before UGA. 8-4 is the ceiling.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is a tough team to figure. We could finish October as good as 6-1 or as bad as 3-4.

If we run the ball and protect the ball well, closer to the former. If not, the latter.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is a tough team to figure. We could finish October as good as 6-1 or as bad as 3-4.

If we run the ball and protect the ball well, closer to the former. If not, the latter.
Davis and others are showing they are taking over. From the coaches.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
The Coaches have proven over and over now for two and a half years that they just cannot cut it. There's so many problems. It's really an endless list. Bad play calling, undisciplined/dumb mistakes, bad recruiting up until this year. I don't know how anybody thinks we beat any if the next three. LSU might be close because they have terrible coaching too. But Texas A&M could score 50 on our DBs. As talented as they are, they're still young and getting burnt at times. Tamu and Uga will smoke us.
5-6 seems like the best we can do. 4-7 is what the team looks like. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them go WINLESS the rest of the way either. This coaching staff is historically bad.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I laughed at people that said we couldn't do worse than Muschamp. I was way wrong. I would take almost any coach in the country over this MWC Coach. He should be sent packing now and spare all the pain for everyone. Shannon would maybe at least inspire the team to play with fire. It's a disorganized, undisciplined mess of a team. It's embarrassing. We look like high school team. Is Shane still coaching OC at GHS? You could plug him in day 1 he's a better coordinator than Nuss. I'd take Oak Hall's OC over Nuss at this point.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, you can always tell who the Dumpers, Haters, and Complainers are in a thread like this. Its like they are HOPING that we lose...

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
We'll win just enough to get our lucky asses back to Atlanta so bama can break it's dick off in us again.

UGA is by far the best team but they'll fck it up because it's what they do.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So the consensus is that we are only going to win one more game according to this thread from most of you...DUMP DUMP DUMP

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

Jimbo is tremendous recruiter. That roster is absolutely stacked. Some here call us 3 Star U. We are deficient at multiple positions....if you believe what you read here.

With all that talent Jimbo is 14-8 last 22 games and 1-2 and unranked this year. Nobody, and I mean nobody, does less with more than Jimbo. I can't believe the respect he gets on here. He ain't out-coaching anybody. When his uncoached talent plays well they have a chance...a chance...to win. Horrible.

Take away Winston and this guy under achieves every year. I don't care if they beat us or not. He should be beating everybody with his recruiting classes. Great salesman...yes.....great coach...no way. He gets more love on here than warchant.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo is tremendous recruiter. That roster is absolutely stacked. Some here call us 3 Star U.
I don't even know if he is that great of a recruiter. He just faced a drugged out likely to quit again coach who had a record of misusing RBs, WRs and prostyle QBs; followed by a guy who only cared about defense (and mostly undersized DEs and DBs); and now a bumbling idiot who can't even put together a better offense than the guy who hated offense and who has all the curb appeal of a 72 creme colored (some would say butterish) Plymouth Duster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator