Season Predictions 3.0

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I don't even know if he is that great of a recruiter. He just faced a drugged out likely to quit again coach who had a record of misusing RBs, WRs and prostyle QBs; followed by a guy who only cared about defense (and mostly undersized DEs and DBs); and now a bumbling idiot who can't even put together a better offense than the guy who hated offense and who has all the curb appeal of a 72 creme colored (some would say butterish) Plymouth Duster.

That Duster had far better curb appeal than the 72 brown Gremlin my late great mother tooled around in for several years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I had an aunt with a pacer. astonishing your g-mother's last for years.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

So you are one who believes Jimbo is a hero. I think he is abysmal. I give him credit only for recruiting Winston and then ensuring he never be held accountable. Otherwise he is a mediocre coach.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So you are one who believes Jimbo is a hero. I think he is abysmal. I give him credit only for recruiting Winston and then ensuring he never be held accountable. Otherwise he is a mediocre coach.

Our guy can't even score on a mediocre coach? Thank you for the perspective.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, beating Butters is no special accomplishment. Even Bytch Jones did it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You're welcome. You love you some Jimbo, eh? F him and the Noles. I'll never get the current love and fascination with them and their program.

No, I truly believe now that Jimbo is an average coach and great recruiter. Our Jimbob lite can't score on an average coach. We beat the Vandy's and Kentucky's but can't beat ranked teams. That's who our coach is...sad stuff man.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We beat the Vandy's and Kentucky's but can't beat ranked teams. That's who our coach is...sad stuff man.
Do you even know what his record is vs Vandy, Kentucky and FAU? Butters is nearly perfect vs Cupcakes.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
No, I truly believe now that Jimbo is an average coach and great recruiter. Our Jimbob lite can't score on an average coach. We beat the Vandy's and Kentucky's but can't beat ranked teams. That's who our coach is...sad stuff man.

We'll score on them this year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Do you even know what his record is vs Vandy, Kentucky and FAU? Butters is nearly perfect vs Cupcakes.

Yeah...he beats the cupcakes and is 4-8 vs ranked teams. 0-1 this year. I think that's just who he is...sad stuff.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m sticking with my 9-2 (10-2 before the canceled game) prediction made before the season. Win all the highly probables, win most likely LSU & TAM, and then split UGA & FSU (or swap UGA or FSU with LSU or TAM, either way it works out to the same # of W’s). Our schedule difficulty level is very favorable this year. If we can’t pull off 9-2 or better then there should be a serious shakeup with the coaching staff.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Yes, I think we need to beat their azz. But he will not be fired if he does not. Mark it down. He will be our coach next year.

And unless there is a complete meltdown of either the recruiting class or next seasons record. He probably gets another year after that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And unless there is a complete meltdown of either the recruiting class or next seasons record. He probably gets another year after that.
I'm sure that's what you and the rest of the 0-10-1 crowd would love. You seem insistent on demanding mediocrity and 4-5 loss seasons. It's like you have pride in being no better than 6th or 7th in the SEC. Hell, Ron Zook demands an apology. At least he could recruit and score.

We may never recover from this decade of shytty football as it is. Keeping him 2 or 3 years ensures another decade of being a joke.

Recruits today don't even remember when we could keep it within 40 points of a decent team or even score on FSU.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I'm sure that's what you and the rest of the 0-10-1 crowd would love. You seem insistent on demanding mediocrity and 4-5 loss seasons. It's like you have pride in being no better than 6th or 7th in the SEC. Hell, Ron Zook demands an apology. At least he could recruit and score.

We may never recover from this decade of shytty football as it is. Keeping him 2 or 3 years ensures another decade of being a joke.

Recruits today don't even remember when we could keep it within 40 points of a decent team or even score on FSU.

Please show me in my post where I said 99% of what you said I did. You can't. I am a realist. He isn't going anywhere unless those things I actually said in my post happens.
The quicker you admit this school doesn't want to be Bammer the easier it is to watch the games.
Now. You can go back to your name calling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.