SEC Country poll on McElwain's approval (60+% approve)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
#fakepoll

I know no one who approves. None. And I knew a lot of hardcore Mac supporters a few weeks ago. Poll is propoganda.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure plenty of SEC Country fans approve of Butters.

Hell, I approve of Bytch Jones, Moosedump, Ugly Smart and all the other SEC coaches.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Of course they approve. Rival fans don't want UF on top again.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
#fakepoll

I know no one who approves. None. And I knew a lot of hardcore Mac supporters a few weeks ago. Poll is propoganda.

DSS, I agree. Most fans I know are disgusted by it and although they may not "strongly" disapprove they certainly "disapprove".

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm sure plenty of SEC Country fans approve of Butters.

Hell, I approve of Bytch Jones, Moosedump, Ugly Smart and all the other SEC coaches.
Of course they approve. Rival fans don't want UF on top again.

That could be true (rival fans voting), but when I go to SEC Country I rarely read any other articles besides UF stuff....so I've never voted in one of those polls (besides UF's).

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I got a buddy who was a Mac deep throater a week before kickoff. He won't even answer my texts now. Only ppl that approve are our rivals.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That could be true (rival fans voting), but when I go to SEC Country I rarely read any other articles besides UF stuff....so I've never voted in one of those polls (besides UF's).
I suppose most see 2 trips to Atlanta and think that is wonderful.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is a thread (not a post, an actual thread - the first post) on gatorcountry, this is literally what some people think about McElwain:

Get on the Mac train, or get RUN OVER!

The criticism against our offense is completely unwarranted. Mac/Nuss have done a tremendous job with the offense. ESPECIALLY this year. Remember we have 10 guys suspended! Not to mention all the guys we lost off last year's team. Seriously it's crazy how spoiled and unrealistic some people are. We are very young right now, and yet Mac and Co have done a marvelous job keeping it all together. I feel lucky to have them.

Sorry but I'm just tired of all the negativity. We have a great coach in Mac, and this will be proven against the Vols tomorrow in the Swamp!

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
If it will all be proven today against the Vols then why wasn't it proven a few weeks ago against Michigan when 9 of the 10 suspended players are still suspended? No, Mac and Nuss are not great coaches and need to be working at a booth in the flea market hocking their bbq sauce and not try to preface what could be a loss with a bunch of excuses.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is a thread (not a post, an actual thread - the first post) on gatorcountry, this is literally what some people think about McElwain:

Get on the Mac train, or get RUN OVER!

The criticism against our offense is completely unwarranted. Mac/Nuss have done a tremendous job with the offense. ESPECIALLY this year. Remember we have 10 guys suspended! Not to mention all the guys we lost off last year's team. Seriously it's crazy how spoiled and unrealistic some people are. We are very young right now, and yet Mac and Co have done a marvelous job keeping it all together. I feel lucky to have them.

Sorry but I'm just tired of all the negativity. We have a great coach in Mac, and this will be proven against the Vols tomorrow in the Swamp!
this guy might be the dumbest fool on the planet. Or he's 22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.