SEC is Bama and not much else

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Been this way for years now, East has been crap since we went in the tank and now the west is too.

How long before Alabama leaves this mess behind? SEC network will rebrand as the All Alabama Network, we'll end up in the AAC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Vanderbilt. The smart Champions of Life.
They truly are the Champions of Life. They win in med school, grad school, and in the corporate board room.

Tinerc Voles probably dominate at Pilot gas stations. The Champions of Trucking.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
This point has been discussed on this board since it opened. And when top tier SEC schools such as UF must lure its head coach from Colorado State, what do you expect? With few exceptions, SEC coaches are a very deficient lot.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I certainly do not need any article or columnist to tell me something that even a blind person can see crystal clear. Like him or hate him, it does not matter. I saw Bear Bryant in his glory years, and I am confident in saying that these two eyes say Nick Saban is the greatest college football coach of all time. It does not mean his teams win every game, it does not mean he or his teams do not make mistakes, but here is what it does mean. Fans of his teams are not: Talking about RB's TE's etc. missing chip blocks and missing on blitzers multiple times a game. Talking about RB's getting hit behind the line of scrimmage on a good % of running plays. Talking about guys in the secondary getting confused and lost and opponent WR's running free. talking about offensive linemen whiffing on blocks multiple times a game. Talking about passing the ball on 4 consecutive plays beginning with 1st and goal on the 1yd. line. And the list goes on. Why? B/C he pays attention to detail. Sure I have seen Saban mismanage the clock, etc., but routinely he develops players regardless of the talent he gets. He walked into a below average team left by Mike Shula and they struggled his first year. But like many other SEC schools (but especially Bama), everyhting was there for the right coach to make it happen. Those situations are out there at other SEC schools (LSU, UF, UGA, maybe UT, maybe A &M), all you have to do is find the guy. So far it has not happened!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saban and the other 13 dwarves.
They obviously havent heard--trying not to laugh --that we have the SEC's best OL. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Butters is proud of this team he has built and he isnt shy about telling Dooley a d everyone else about it. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

We are in for an offensive explosion. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Remember those months and months of drivel? :lmao2:

How dumb those authors must feel.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is the type of fresh, groundbreaking stuff that Espn has been lacking. I kinda just assumed we were all on completely even ground and had been for some time. May have to relook at this.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is the type of fresh, broundbreaking stuff that Espn has been lacking. I kinda just assumed we were all on completely even ground and had been for some time. May have to relook at this.
ESPN:

Bammer owns the SEC like they are slaves on the plantation. Right?

Exactly, which is why Nick Saban is a racist and should be protested.

And cops will be killed during the protests? I hope so.

Of course, we all do.

Now to soccer.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Story makes light of the West outside of Bama joining the East. Copyeditor could have done a better job with the head.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia - Miss State will be a good test for the divisions Saturday.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In other news, water is still wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.