SEC Network Begins

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The coversage started with Tebow and the crew wishing him a happy birthday. That is the good news. Bad news is my feed from AT&T is terrible. Is anyone else experiencing issues?

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Almost had a heart attack when I couldn't get it this morning ( I'm on the west coast) They forgot to tell us that we wouldn't get it until 3pm est :embarrassed: felt like an azz after reaming the girl out, but 20 mins in all is working fine.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No problems with my connection, which is non-existent as I have FiOS and they are the last major carrier in the friggin country to hold out. A$$hats. :rolleyes:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The nice lady from India has informed me that this is a widespread Uverse issue.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Perfect on WatchESPN except have to watch a 400 pounder "Booger" McFarland, former red stick lineman.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator coverage from 9 pm Friday til 2 pm Sat. Preseason special, then MNC and other replays.

Shaerona

Founding Member
She who must be obeyed
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I was freaking out until 5:30 when Mediacom (the worst cable provider in the country) finally reached a deal. Have been glued to it ever since!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
The nice lady from India has informed me that this is a widespread Uverse issue.
I have Uverse as well. Whenever I have to call Bombay, I usually get to speak with Brian and his supervisor Michael. I can never understand either one.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I turned it on, saw Coach Cal and his top 4 paid employees and quickly turned it off.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I turned it on this evening and they was covering volleyball so I changed it

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody think the SEC network could be a failure or will it be huge? I know espn sure is pumping it up. I hope it's a massive success it gives us a financial edge over our instate rivals. Especially since college football is slowly becoming an arms race.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The SEC Network will get very good numbers for football games, basketball games, and pregame shows, and mediocre numbers for less known sports. I know if I find out Gator Baseball is on The network I'll watch it if I can't make the game. I won't however watch LSU baseball. No interest unless it is a huge game or involves us.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it will be a huge success. The Big Ten Network is chugging along and no way are they better fans than the SEC.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
On it right now watching. No issues here and in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb