SEC Network, game day, UF talk/segment

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Executive summary:

1. Timmy T is still a 'pumper' who supports Mushchamp.
2. Fienbaum and the rest talked a bit about how hot the seat will get if they lose to UT.

--

Lagniappe: Timmy said of Spurrier's post game press conference 'its not my style''. He thinks the players should not be talked about like that.
Roundtable commenters disagreed.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What else can Tebow really say in that position in reality. That Muschamp isn't a good coach and Driskel will never get it ? I think he realizes there is no hope for Driskel.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Well, if he feels that way, he just said the opposite.

9/27/14,
At approx. 11am EST,

"I think Will Mushchamp is a great coach" -TT

So he is lying about how he feels is the theory. Could be.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, I posted the below comment in another thread. We must have been typing at the same time.

I'm really glad I posted that picture now! Did you guys see SEC Nation when they where discussing Muschamp? They played phone calls, from Finebaum's show, of fans criticizing Muschamp. Paul claimed it was Gator fans and that was BS. Yeah, a few were Gator fans; however, several of them were Bamer and Jawja fans. The Bamer fan called Muschamp an idiot and sounded like some backwoods goober. It made Gator fans look bad, which I am sure was Finebaum's intent. The guy is one of Finebaum's regular callers - "Jim from T-Town", so, Paul knew he wasn't a Gator fan. The Gator fans made intelligent comments, but, they were overshadowed by the Goobers. We don't need Paul's circus animals speaking for us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever heard Tim say a bad word about anyone? It's NOT his style.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TT also said that he is close and that UT is a critical win. I am sure Tim will as always be respectful but don't see him really calling WM out at this point. But WM really deserves it at this point.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious;n63477 said:

9/27/14,
At approx. 11am EST,

I think he probably is not telling his true feelings about Muschamp's coaching ability. I always got the feeling he didn't think Driskel had it despite his low key comments about the situation.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n63495 said:
I think he probably is not telling his true feelings about Muschamp's coaching ability. I always got the feeling he didn't think Driskel had it despite his low key comments about the situation.

This I agree with. No matter how bad it gets I don't see TT throwing any Gator under the bus.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gatorious;n63477 said:

9/27/14,
At approx. 11am EST,

Taking the high road.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yes, yes...I understand, just playing devil's advocate.

TT just gave Muschamp the dreaded 'vote of confidence'.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n63487 said:
Have you ever heard Tim say a bad word about anyone? It's NOT his style.
This is what I was thinking. When has Tebow ever been critical about ANYONE? He'd probably say something nice about the devil himself.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n63509 said:
This is what I was thinking. When has Tebow ever been critical about ANYONE? He'd probably say something nice about the devil himself.

Perhaps he already did.:dance:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow toed the line of saying something negative last week on his little pep talk about Jameis.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n63513 said:
Tebow toed the line of saying something negative last week on his little pep talk about Jameis.

He threw in some small jabs at Ponder in one of his interviews a few years back. And in his HS recruiting documentary, he described his never having beaten arch rival St. Augustine as Manning never beating UF. He'll work something in from time to time. But he's not going to bash any Gator.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n63515 said:
He threw in some small jabs at Ponder in one of his interviews a few years back. And in his HS recruiting documentary, he described his never having beaten arch rival St. Augustine as Manning never beating UF. He'll work something in from time to time. But he's not going to bash any Gator.

So where does that rank him with Emmitt, since people were so upset Emmitt backtracked and apologized to Muschamp about his tweet?

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Smith said what he felt=good
Tebow said the opposite what he felt (in theory)=good

I dunno.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n63520 said:
So where does that rank him with Emmitt, since people were so upset Emmitt backtracked and apologized to Muschamp about his tweet?

I had no issue with what ES said. And I didn't really care that he backtracked, but feel that we, as a society, do this way too often. To me, it was unnecessary.

From what I gather, Tebow made this statement on a show, so it was solicited, whereas Smith just threw something out on social media. Small difference there.

But again, I have no issue with either of them.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In an interview several months ago Tim said some QB's just don't have a strong desire to win. He didn't name names but I thought he was talking about JD.

Just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator