SEC Tournament

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy fans are already saying they are glad they get us if they win their first game. We do need to shut up their arrogant fans.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Free throws killed us both games against Vandy. Fix that problem the third time around and we should be ok. And not that I think we'll win it all regardless, but no team has ever won the NC after losing the first game in their conference tourney.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We don't match up well vs Vandy. I said that before we even played them this year. We are DUE to beat them as we have lost by 2 points each time. We CAN beat them. Its just they need EVERY lucky bounce to beat us so HOPEFULLY we can return the favor. I am really hoping we blow them out but I just want to beat them. Go Gators!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN Bracketology currently has the 3-6 seeds playing in Orlando so we could drop to a 6 and still play in Orlando. I think we will be a 4 seed though. Go Gators!!

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Vandy fans are already saying they are glad they get us if they win their first game. We do need to shut up their arrogant fans.
I think we "practiced" in the second half in the second game against Vandy. We walked the ball up the floor and played a slow down half court game that we really haven't done all year. The game wasn't of major consequence since Kentucky won and we may need to play that style in a future game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN Bracketology currently has the 3-6 seeds playing in Orlando so we could drop to a 6 and still play in Orlando. I think we will be a 4 seed though. Go Gators!!
Not entirely accurate. Only the 1-4 seeds get the geographic advantage. If we were a 5 or 6 (extremely unlikely), we'd end up somewhere else like Greenville or Indianapolis more than likely.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'd like to see vandy beat atm after at least 4 OTs, leaving it ALL on the court.

Go Gators!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think aTm would be a tough out because of their size - we had Egbunu against them last time, this time we won't. We won by 9 (at home), but they out-rebounded us by 6 and had 6 blocks. I would prefer Vandy, and revenge.
raw
This is what im thinking. Anm has a big front court. A bad match up for ua right now.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Kentucky moves to the semi-finals with an easy win against the tired and injured Georgia team

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Arky took Vandy to the woodshed. That sucks considering we own Arky. Vandy must have been gassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator