Seider putting the heat on Cook

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No I would not. If things go south? BUWHAAHAHAHAHA...after what Dalvin did to us...going after his brother is pretty moronic. I guess getting burned once wasn't enough for Goober MacButters. He just does not learn. If he does not go to FSU he still won't be a Gator.
Did Mac recruit Dalvin? Did I miss something? What a bunch of :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
First you tell us he's a 'hard commit to FSU' - 'He's a legacy!' Then here you say, 'if he does not go to FSU'.
:wtf: Talking out one side of your mouth in one post, then the other in another post.
BTW: You are no longer my recruiting coordinator. I'll take Seider - at least he's willing to give one of top 5 backs in the country a shot at being a Gator.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Did Mac recruit Dalvin? Did I miss something? What a bunch of :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
First you tell us he's a 'hard commit to FSU' - 'He's a legacy!' Then here you say, 'if he does not go to FSU'.
:wtf: Talking out one side of your mouth in one post, then the other in another post.
BTW: You are no longer my recruiting coordinator. I'll take Seider - at least he's willing to give one of top 5 backs in the country a shot at being a Gator.

What don;t you understand? He's not going to be a Gator. Meaning...there's a better chance that he goes elsewhere before he comes here. You get it now? LOL. You want the same bet? Ten to one odds...you put up a hundo and I;ll put up a grand. Deal? Put your money where your big mouth is...

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What don;t you understand? He's not going to be a Gator. Meaning...there's a better chance that he goes elsewhere before he comes here. You get it now? LOL. You want the same bet? Ten to one odds...you put up a hundo and I;ll put up a grand. Deal? Put your money where your big mouth is...
Well folks, I guess we can all just put this issue to bed. Short Arms has spoken on the subject and any alternative views will be met with hatred and vitriol - par for the course with our small-brained Cretaceous friend.

Same bet? Did I offer a bet? WTF are you talking about? :lol:

Keep up the narrative on Cook - I think you're the only around these parts that feels going after a 5* RB is a waste of time.
You got any other RB targets you're interested in?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well folks, I guess we can all just put this issue to bed. Short Arms has spoken on the subject and any alternative views will be met with hatred and vitriol - par for the course with our small-brained Cretaceous friend.

Keep up the narrative on Cook - I think you're the only around these parts that feels going after a 5* RB is a waste of time.
[GIPHY="t rex"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/ohrQCO48drf3i/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As is so often the case, I think the answer is somewhere in between. No, I don't think we should completely rule out someone simply because of name or family history. At the same time, there is some truth to the notion that we shouldn't be wasting much time with it. At a minimum, it could be taking away time better spent on someone else. And at worst, depending on how long he drags us out(or flips just to flip back), it could deter another back (see Keith Marshall/Mike Davis 2011) with whom we have a real shot. While Law and Rex are known for their abject negativity, it doesn't mean their points are always devoid of logic.

Again, it's worth a shot, something like Divits suggested. But we should tread lightly.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
As is so often the case, I think the answer is somewhere in between. No, I don't think we should completely rule out someone simply because of name or family history. At the same time, there is some truth to the notion that we shouldn't be wasting much time with it. At a minimum, it could be taking away time better spent on someone else. And at worst, depending on how long he drags us out(or flips just to flip back), it could deter another back (see Keith Marshall/Mike Davis 2011) with whom we have a real shot. While Law and Rex are known for their abject negativity, it doesn't mean their points are always devoid of logic.

Again, it's worth a shot, something like Divits suggested. But we should tread lightly.

Post of the year. I could say the sun rises in the east and I would have morons argue with me.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

And no one is saying we should waste resources. Most are simply saying, feel the guy out....that's it. It's too early in this years cycle to consider it wasted resources. It's not like we are telling UF to go camp out at his house man. Some people are just going to complain about what this staff does. It really doesn't matter what it is anymore.

Sep 29, 2015

Violator. Nuance isn't allowed here.

:ban:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Personally, I see none of this. I thought you'd put him on ignore by now. Makes gatorchatter much better. Really it does.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

+1000

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We'll see if he answers the question.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
And yet....still spends the effort to 'dislike' those who have him on ignore. I guess we all make choices on what really matters to us and how we spend our time and energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator