Seider putting the heat on Cook

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did Mac recruit Dalvin? Did I miss something? What a bunch of :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
First you tell us he's a 'hard commit to FSU' - 'He's a legacy!' Then here you say, 'if he does not go to FSU'.
:wtf: Talking out one side of your mouth in one post, then the other in another post.
BTW: You are no longer my recruiting coordinator. I'll take Seider - at least he's willing to give one of top 5 backs in the country a shot at being a Gator.

That's Trex's post-partum depression -- his non-complacenta evulsion.

You gotta put heat to cook. Nobody knows. That depth thingy may click in Cook's head and he turns elsewhere rather than have lesser carries.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ignoring any kid that talented is dumb. And sometimes, it's about the game of recruiting. It may help us with someone else if they think we're interested in him. Who really knows, so long as we're in it with our eyes open.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Personally, I see none of this. I thought you'd put him on ignore by now. Makes gatorchatter much better. Really it does.
I don't have anyone on ignore - Rex actually has something constructive to say a small % of the time and I don't want to miss it. :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And yet....still spends the effort to 'dislike' those who have him on ignore. I guess we all make choices on what really matters to us and how we spend our time and energy.
You got more dislikes than me in this thread. :lol:
I've got 8 likes and zero dislikes. :proud:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cam Akers is a top 3 back. If he shines this year, Cook wouldn't see much of the field until his Junior year. Not saying he'd come here, but he's not a shoe in to FSucks

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
This recent trend is odd to me.

The people that have been loudly complaining that we are always late on the top recruits are now saying that we shouldn't be recruiting a top 5 QB and a top 5 RB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

The people that have been loudly complaining that we are always late on the top recruits are now saying that we shouldn't be recruiting a top 5 QB and a top 5 RB.
Top 5 QB? lulz. He wont be top 5 in Manatee County. Ratings havent adjusted yet. He may be zero star by September. He is a damn disaster.

If the top 5 RB wasnt named Dalvi s Cook's Lil Brother, hed be fine. However to waste time on that azzhat is silly.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Obviously, you track Sitowski as long as he plays well. Have a back up plan in place. Cook? 2222. you of all people...should a lot of resources be spent recruiting him?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

You can't ignore the fact that nobody has ever trolled the gators harder than his brother. If you don't have any concerns about this kid playing games like his brother did then there's something wrong with ya. You guys conveniently keep leaving that out of your argument. As if this isnt special circumstances here.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Obviously, you track Sitowski as long as he plays well. Have a back up plan in place. Cook? 2222. you of all people...should a lot of resources be spent recruiting him?

I completely see your point. The kid is an extreme long shot. Yes, I do remember his brother trolling us. Having said that, I still think we should recruit him. I'm not saying he should be the top priority, but I think we should try nonetheless.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Seider had a great quote. Recruits tell you yes or no, but you need to dance with them before they give you an answer.
Cook or no, we certainly need some guys that can recruit. This guy sounds like he's in the game at least. How easy can it be to recruit to WV unless they already live in the area?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cook or no, we certainly need some guys that can recruit. This guy sounds like he's in the game at least. How easy can it be to recruit to WV unless they already live in the area?
Seider CAN recruit. No doubt about it. Proven commodity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator