Seider Replaced by Larry Scott

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Fred, Jan 24, 2018.

1. GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
    $3,296
    Ratings:
    +11,328 / -107
    Not sure. But there is no “elite” talent other than Ivey (who will be gone in the draft) at Tackle. But he doesn’t play like it and he’ll play guard at the next level.

As dangerous as it sounds, it will have to be a recruit from the 2019 class

2. ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,764
    Ratings:
    +1,895 / -238
    That's kind of what I'm saying. Unless TJ Moore plays tackle (many think he has a lot of potential at guard), it would be the RS Fr and a true freshman or juco. The loss of telfort and this recruiting class put us in a bad spot. ugghhh...

3. ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,764
    Ratings:
    +1,895 / -238
    I have never heard one bad thing about Seider. On the flip side, we have a HC who's morals have been questioned, a DC who's character has been shown to be lacking multiple times and another assistant that was fired from his last HC job for saying sh!t he shouldn't have. Not sure that's the group I believe if no one actually produces evidence.

4. Omar's Coming Yo!

Omar's Coming Yo! Gator til the grave

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +776 / -342
    This.