Gator Basketball Selection Sunday: Who do we get and who don't we want

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
In another ncaa money grab...the selection show is on TBS this year. Freaking TBS.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Since we’re using KenPom numbers, Purdue runs a more up tempo offense than we do. They’re 220th in adjusted tempo, we’re 240th.
Which proves those numbers are only part of the story. You're the one who brought up actually watching other teams. So you're telling me they're faster and more athletic than us? White elects to play slow more often than I like, but it's as white as day that Purdue is not as athletic as us.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
In another ncaa money grab...the selection show is on TBS this year. Freaking TBS.

Took me a while to find it on the guide, can’t believe it’s not on CBS....

Wasn’t it on CBS last year?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Tall-Story-17.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Which proves those numbers are only part of the story. You're the one who brought up actually watching other teams. So you're telling me they're faster and more athletic than us? White elects to play slow more often than I like, but it's as white as day that Purdue is not as athletic as us.
Yes, they are. They’d beat us by 20.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yes, they are. They’d beat us by 20.
They lost to frickin' Wisconsin while scoring 53 points a few weeks ago. So we'd only score what, 30? Grow a pair for crying out loud. You sound like we are already owned and destroyed.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
They lost to frickin' Wisconsin while scoring 53 points a few weeks ago. So we'd only score what, 30? Grow a pair for crying out loud. You sound like we are already owned and destroyed.

As a UF fan you want to compare wins this year not bad losses.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Davidson beating Rhode Island just took a spot from someone. Hopefully FSU but it will probably be someone else.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
As a UF fan you want to compare wins this year not bad losses.
Okay, lets look at it another way. If we match up with Purdue in the tournament I'll take all bets up to $50,000 at UF plus 20 since that's what Sas thinks the likely outcome is. Hell, I'm feeling generous, just give me plus 19.5.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
c'mon guys ... we gotta hope we don't face that Cinderella team 'cause our only staying power hope is that UF is the Cinderella team. Also, we gotta avoid facing any team with a more involved coach than Mike White.
Thusly, March Madness is our oyster.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
In Lundari, Palm and the Bracket matrix the 10s, 11s, and 12s in no order are:

NCSU, FSU, St. Bonnaventure, SoCal, UCLA, OU, UTx, St. Mary's, Loyola-Chicago, NMSU, San Diego State, South Dakota State, Buffalo, Murray State, Davidson, UAL, 'Cuse, Butler, KSU.

Who do you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb