Seth Rich Murder conspiracy theory?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gator Fever, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,869
    Ratings:
    +5,900 / -110
    https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/...tify-seth-richs-murderers-fears-for-his-life/

Burkman says:
    “We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation. After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”

“We found him through working with a retired New York City detective, who found him and brought him to us. We have thoroughly vetted this witness and we believe in this witness. He has evidence that substantiates his claims but it will be revealed slowly. This witness is in great fear of his life – that’s why we are going with disguising him, disguising his voice and everything about him.”

“What the witness says matches what the police say and matches what we know from the surveillance videos. The police let me see the video. The police said the video clearly identifies the pant legs of two men. So, there were two men involved in the killing that night. I now believe that in the next 3 to 4 weeks the entire matter will be resolved. It’s the beginning of the end.”

The detective he spoke of is Frank Whalen, who was the head of the NYS homicide department for 23 years.
    -------------------------

My guess is this doesn't lead to anything and is probably just conspiracy theory stuff but it is crazy how this Burkman guy was almost killed by that Doherty guy who worked his way into his investigative team (and then shot and tried to run him over I think). I guess they are claiming that Doherty guy knows the 2 cops that killed Seth Rich. No matter what happens it makes for good conspiracy talk I guess.

2. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,048
    Ratings:
    +6,314 / -193
    I'll bet Hillary would have done the deal herself had she known at the time the emails were stolen she would lose the election.....

3. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $606
    Ratings:
    +1,311 / -28
    I bet Rich is number 49 on the Clinton death list.

• divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $3,649
      Ratings:
      +12,699 / -51
      "DISCLAIMER: This story has not yet been confirmed, but investigators have scheduled a Thursday press conference to announce their findings. They say their witness is afraid for his life. We are reporting what he says but we cannot independently confirm the story at this time."

So much of that story makes no sense and isn't even written in a way that you can follow it. For instance this passage:

"Burkman now says that his shooting by Kevin Doherty, a man he hired to help with the investigation, was a plant after the witness told investigators that Doherty was a pal to the two alleged shooters of Seth Rich."

WTF?

#4 divits, Jul 10, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,048
      Ratings:
      +6,314 / -193
      Yes...he was just mugged and killed with over 100K in personal possessions(cash,CC, Rolex watch and items by some street hoodlums....The Clintons use professionals....Why do you think the DOJ and FBI are sh!tting themselves right now....it's all one big ball of yarn for the uniformed....Seth, the election, Uranium One, Email scandal, Russian collusion, DWS and her swarthy skinned used car dealing "staffer" and let's not forget Benghazi....no matter how much the mainstream media won't talk about it.

#5 Concrete Helmet, Jul 10, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
      • GR8 2B

GR8 2B A Florida Gator
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $1,492
        Ratings:
        +2,358 / -37
        Just because someone is paranoid doesn't mean they're wrong.

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $2,048
          Ratings:
          +6,314 / -193
          It's funny how the Uranium One informant has fallen off the face of the earth lately.....The players in the game remain the same only the scene and background change.....The unhinged Left has a very good reason for their behavior at this point because if this unravels anymore they are done as a movement and party.....