SF Khavon Moore Talks Florida Unofficial Visit

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Here is an excerpt from this Rivals story by Russ Wood:

" Khavon Moore has emerged as one of the nation’s most prized 2018 recruits. The junior from Westside High School (Macon, Ga.) has collected offers from a long list of major programs like Florida, Kentucky, Maryland and Connecticut among numerous others. It’s been a busy recruitment for Moore, who sits at No. 11 in the Rivals150, but it doesn’t appear to be overwhelming him.

Since September, Moore has taken thirteen unofficial visits to nine schools. Florida, however, is the only out-of-state school that Moore has tripped two more than once since then."

Here is the link to the entire article:

https://florida.rivals.com/news/five-star-moore-talks-florida-unofficial-visit

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A 6'8" small-forward who liked the idea that Mike White told him that he'd be playing the point.
He dribbles & drives well and at 6'8" he can finish where Hill or Chiozza cannot finish. He hits decently
from outside. He's an exceptional leaper and good rebounder. He would be special here at UF.
He's visited Gainesville twice, once when he saw our UT beatdown. White needs this guy greatly.
Oh, he plans to visit more.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
White needs a signature recruit. Like when billy got mike miller. Maybe this could be that kid.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Bring him home White!

I saw 11th and Rivals...and I knew it had to be basketball.

Go coach White!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I love the idea of a 6'8 PG who is a matchup problem. Maybe he could be a bit like 6'9 Kyle Anderson who played at UCLA a few years ago and when Young, Wilbekin, et al. beat them in the tournament.

We for sure need him. Sounds like the coaching staff is constantly at his doorstep

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Florida, however, is the only out-of-state school that Moore has tripped two more than once since then."

Not knocking, ya Insti, since you're quoting the article. But grammar nazi's would tear this 'article' up with mistakes like that.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Really would love to get this kid. I agree a 5* recruit would give White a signature player and might bring in more talent, especially with the way the team is playing. Lets home for a win against USCe on the road tonight to keep the positive going with bball.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
He'll get stolen by Kentucky. They always do.

I believe the 247 Chrystal Ball is 100% UK on 4 predictions. It was 100% AU, but they have all switched. At least he will not be like Alexander who White and company found, committed and then a long time later he bailed.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believe the 247 Chrystal Ball is 100% UK on 4 predictions. It was 100% AU, but they have all switched. At least he will not be like Alexander who White and company found, committed and then a long time later he bailed.
I don't doubt KY will come calling and he may very well go there, but from the article in the OP Moore doesn't even list them when asked:

Other than Florida, which schools are heaviest in the mix with Moore?
“Georgia, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Maryland,” he said.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least we know UF was a close second

At least "we" are already speaking in past tense, as if he's already signed with UK. :rolleyes3:

Can we just bemoan the bad things that actually happen? ...and only when they occur, not months before hand AND when / if they occur?

See the post from @GatorBart above.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
At least "we" are already speaking in past tense, as if he's already signed with UK. :rolleyes3:

Can we just bemoan the bad things that actually happen? ...and only when they occur, not months before hand AND when / if they occur?

See the post from @GatorBart above.

I think Mr.2Bits was maybe being sarcastic or ironic.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mr.2Bits was maybe being sarcastic or ironic.

giphy.gif

That would be particularly hard to pick out with the current climate on this board. Regardless...

:tongue:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You have point, though I refuse to participate in that climate and join one side or the other.

[GIPHY="just kidding"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o6ZsT9l5Z5SfCovQI/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.