Shades of 2014

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
man I'm leery of this game today. if it goes bad for us it could look like 2014 did for UGA.

they came in ranked #11 that year, and we were reeling and looking poor under Chump just like they are right now under Kirby.

we had a raw QB and good RB's and took it to UGA with ground and pound.

i'm still not convinced our defense can stop runs up the middle and you'd best believe that's UGA's chance today. and if they get that going, Eason will be able to do some damage as well.

we blow this one and i'm personally setting the match to Mac's coaching seat cuz we're looking at three more possible/probable losses after this game.

prove me wrong Gators. prove me wrong Mac. please.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I would be concerned too, but you have to think our D staff knows this as well. We have the two best CBs in the conference against a freshman QB? Sell out on the run defense.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
man I'm leery of this game today. if it goes bad for us it could look like 2014 did for UGA.

they came in ranked #11 that year, and we were reeling and looking poor under Chump just like they are right now under Kirby.

we had a raw QB and good RB's and took it to UGA with ground and pound.

i'm still not convinced our defense can stop runs up the middle and you'd best believe that's UGA's chance today. and if they get that going, Eason will be able to do some damage as well.

we blow this one and i'm personally setting the match to Mac's coaching seat cuz we're looking at three more possible/probable losses after this game.

prove me wrong Gators. prove me wrong Mac. please.
If you're going to add new, fresh commentary to the board, at please capitalize your sentences. :snob:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia's run defense scares me the most. If we can't run on them and actually need to score to win I think LDR may self destruct if he has to do it passing. We better hope our defense is lights out if we cant run worth a damn on them.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Georgia's run defense scares me the most. If we can't run on them and actually need to score to win I think LDR may self destruct if he has to do it passing. We better hope our defense is lights out if we cant run worth a damn on them.

Agreed. If they shut our OL down, something they are entirely capable of doing, LDR is sack bait. We could be looking at another multiple interception game from him and the stark reality that his bad performances since UNT are an indication of who he really is.

If LDR and the OL both crap the bed, it's time to bring the new blood at QB. Not Crapplebee's.

We cannot look to our D to win games like this. Remember, the only reason the game against that crap Missou squad was a blowout was because of two pick sixes and an onside kick returned for TD. Otherwise, the final in that game is 19-14. smh.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
:lol2:

Happy to be wrong. But sadly, the offense was still pretty woeful. UGA actually has a pretty good defense. We had absolutely outstanding field position and did very little with it.

The defense was huge. HUGE. And some of the biggest difference makers were some of the guys we haven't heard as much from this year: Ivie, Dawson, McMillan.

Can't believe how broken Chubb is.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
:lol2:

Happy to be wrong. But sadly, the offense was still pretty woeful. UGA actually has a pretty good defense. We had absolutely outstanding field position and did very little with it.

The defense was huge. HUGE. And some of the biggest difference makers were some of the guys we haven't heard as much from this year: Ivie, Dawson, McMillan.

Can't believe how broken Chubb is.
Chubb may need to come back next year. His stock has to be falling

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.