Shaquem Griffin: Letter to NFL GMs

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
bad asss dude...........never quit.........his story should be told to every whiny ass adult and child who thinks life aint fair.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You can't say enough about an attitude like that. He gets it.

Had no idea Griffin grew up in St. Pete. Glen Edwards, Shaun King and our own Marreese Speights attended Gibbs High.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I love that guy.

Kid has the it factor. I've watched a lot of UCF games and he was always all over the field and could disrupt an offense. He reminds me of Troy Polamalu a little bit. Hope he gets the chance he deserves.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love that guy.

Kid has the it factor. I've watched a lot of UCF games and he was always all over the field and could disrupt an offense. He reminds me of Troy Polamalu a little bit. Hope he gets the chance he deserves.

I'd say that's kind of an offhanded remark

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Douchebag Farrell with the counter take

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
You often see guys with a combine like that burn out in the NFL because they are head cases or fall to the lights of the NFL. Griffin has a great head on his shoulders and see him doing well in the NFL.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You often see guys with a combine like that burn out in the NFL because they are head cases or fall to the lights of the NFL. Griffin has a great head on his shoulders and see him doing well in the NFL.

I like to see people overcome limitations and Excel. That’s what makes Farrell’s take so stupid.

Of course this guy is going to have a disadvantage when competing against his peers. He has a physical limitation. But heart and Hardwork can overcome a lot of physical limitations. For example, look at Drew Brees. He’s not the biggest. He’s not the strongest. But he’s a damn workhorse and and will destroy just about any team on the field.

When I think of somebody with huge physical talent and just couldn’t put it together I think of Derrick Coleman.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I like to see people overcome limitations and Excel. That’s what makes Farrell’s take so stupid.

Of course this guy is going to have a disadvantage when competing against his peers. He has a physical limitation. But heart and Hardwork can overcome a lot of physical limitations. For example, look at Drew Brees. He’s not the biggest. He’s not the strongest. But he’s a damn workhorse and and will destroy just about any team on the field.

When I think of somebody with huge physical talent and just couldn’t put it together I think of Derrick Coleman.
Ryan Leaf, Matt Jones from Arky, Lawrence Phillips, JaMarcus Russell to name a few

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan Leaf, Matt Jones from Arky, Lawrence Phillips, JaMarcus Russell to name a few
I think Jamarcus and Matt Jones were over drafted but Phillips and Leaf were phenomenal talents. They should both have been NFL HOFers.

Phillips is probably still in jail.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I love that guy.

I’ve always heard that a knack for getting to the QB is one of the traits that translates almost directly to the NFL regardless of where one played D1 ball.

His greatness off the field is stunning as well.

I look forward to seeing him on Sundays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator