Sharing some good news

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've been away from the board for most of the last few months, just one of those deals where you hit a really busy time in life. But I wanted to check in and brag a little about a few things that have happened since I've been "gone." First, my twin nephews, Douglas and Dallas Connell, signed full scholarships with Florida International, were early enrollees and are currently preparing for Spring football with the Panthers. Secondly, my son applied to and was accepted to Florida and will be attending UF in the fall. I'm a proud Dad and Uncle, that's for sure. Talk soon everyone, Go Gators!!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Awesome news DC....good to hear from you. Spring ball is right around the corner. Look forward to reading some of your insight.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been away from the board for most of the last few months, just one of those deals where you hit a really busy time in life. But I wanted to check in and brag a little about a few things that have happened since I've been "gone." First, my twin nephews, Douglas and Dallas Connell, signed full scholarships with Florida International, were early enrollees and are currently preparing for Spring football with the Panthers. Secondly, my son applied to and was accepted to Florida and will be attending UF in the fall. I'm a proud Dad and Uncle, that's for sure. Talk soon everyone, Go Gators!!
:chomp: :chomp:
Can your son play LB?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Douglas Connell...
Dallas Connell...
The Original DC...
:scratchhead:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Good to see you back. I figured you were mad at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator