rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't it just be easier to buy SQ an electric razor for you?
It's perfect for all those NASCAR events...and if we decided on a QB for the fall...well there you go.

... hate to see it, just another temptation for SQ to pull the plug on SAS.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

... is that your answer to my PM of could I shave your bikini line ?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Use trimmers on my beard, whatever the cheapest razors I can find for my neck, and the same gel aftershave as Ox. I'll use my wife's razor for my nuts, then dredge them in gold bond.
Do your sensitivities appreciate green or gold?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
just recently bought a fog free mirror ($5 at Ollie's) and started shaving in the shower. Great shave.

I use C.O. Bigelow's Premium Shave Cream, unless I can't reach it in the drawer while I'm in the shower. Then I use hair conditioner, works great.
The hair conditioner is all my wife uses to shave her legs - always sexy smooth.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
just recently bought a fog free mirror ($5 at Ollie's) and started shaving in the shower. Great shave.

I use C.O. Bigelow's Premium Shave Cream, unless I can't reach it in the drawer while I'm in the shower. Then I use hair conditioner, works great.
The hair conditioner is all my wife uses to shave her legs - always sexy smooth.
Conditioner works great for shaving. Read that trick a long time ago and it's definitely a smooth shave.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Been using Harry's the last few months since they are in target. They are just ok but the price is right. Had a beard for about 3 years and shaved it last august. Shaving hasn't been the same since and it's like the hair grows differently now.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I wish I could grow a beard... I basically look like a homeless version of Kenny Rogers

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I could go full faced wolfman if I wanted to other than the forehead. Blessing and a curse

tumblr_nbgdvxgBq01rp0vkjo1_500.gif

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What do you guys use when you do your back?

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I do the DSC thing too. I have to shave everyday so I was looking for the least expensive way to pay for four blades a month. I get the Executive, and it's fine, not the best. Took some getting use to.

Absolutely love the Shave Butter. May be the only reason I continue using DSC. I also use some of their hair products, and it's a good product as well.

Can't do the electric razor. Doesn't cut close enough for me, plus I can't depend on an outlet when I'm the field.

I'm with you Ox on shower shaving. I don't even have a mirror; just do it by feel.

Hearing some of you guys talking about better razors through Amazon. Might look into that.

Well there's my .02

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Good ol' fashioned double-edged safety razor. I get my blades 100 at a time for less than $20 off Amazon and they last me years. I get a really close shave using a 3- or 4-pass shaving regimen. Started it a few years ago and never looked back to my old electric or zillion-blade mass-produced razors.

I spend the money I save on blades on fancy shaving creams like Proraso or one of the Taylor of Old Bond Street varieties.

Seriously, go read up at the Badger and Blade forums. You won't be sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.